Trump Fires James Comey!

Sub 70 IQ's? You're telling me all those politicians you just mentioned have lower intelligence than approximately 90% of people their age.

I probably exaggerate a little. But I don't think so for this guy. This will never get old. What kinda adds to the comedy is how the Admiral is forced to humor this guy.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sad that it takes VOX to introduce a note of sanity: :rolleyes:

Attention, liberals: Comey deserved to be fired, and the Constitution is just fine; The hyperventilation in Washington is unjustified.

“Despite the wall-to-wall media coverage, most Americans — cared less about James Comey being fired than other big moments so far in the Trump administration.”

The media’s hysteria isn’t shared by the public.

I SHOUTED OUT WHO KILLED THE KENNEDYS, WHEN AFTER ALL IT WAS YOU AND ME AND TRUMP:

What? Bob Schieffer Sees ‘Parallels’ to Kennedy Assassination in Comey Firing..... :wallbash:

When even Chris Cillizza has figured out that “Donald Trump is turning* liberals into conspiracy theorists,”it might be time to dial things back a notch.

Or not.

Edited by B-Man

Sad that it takes VOX to introduce a note of sanity: :rolleyes:

Attention, liberals: Comey deserved to be fired, and the Constitution is just fine; The hyperventilation in Washington is unjustified.

“Despite the wall-to-wall media coverage, most Americans — cared less about James Comey being fired than other big moments so far in the Trump administration.”

The media’s hysteria isn’t shared by the public.

I SHOUTED OUT WHO KILLED THE KENNEDYS, WHEN AFTER ALL IT WAS YOU AND ME AND TRUMP:

What? Bob Schieffer Sees ‘Parallels’ to Kennedy Assassination in Comey Firing..... :wallbash:

When even Chris Cillizza has figured out that “Donald Trump is turning* liberals into conspiracy theorists,”it might be time to dial things back a notch.

Or not.

Trump admitted he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation. What links you got to say Trump is lying?

Fair points. I have argued this with people.

I absolutely can't stand Trump. I think he's a total embarrassment almost every day. Did you hear he invented the phrase "prime the pump?" lol.

BUTTTTTT

The chain of succession is rife with real conservatives. That's far worse for my liberal causes.

If an impeachment occurs, there's really no scenario where Pence could survive. They're already on Ryan's butt too. It's looking like President Orin Hatch.

Is anyone here concerned that the President asked the FBI director for loyalty at a private dinner, and then this morning threatened him with tapes of their conversations? Or are we hand waving this away with some reference to something a Democrat did in 2009?

It's just your classic deflection, whataboutisms, and false equivalencys. I was hoping this board wasn't infected with Russian trolls but apparently not.

If an impeachment occurs, there's really no scenario where Pence could survive. They're already on Ryan's butt too. It's looking like President Orin Hatch.

Well...except given that you actually have to commit a crime to be impeached.

And Trump hasn't even done that much yet. Being a simpering orange retard isn't a crime.

Is anyone here concerned that the President asked the FBI director for loyalty at a private dinner, and then this morning threatened him with tapes of their conversations? Or are we hand waving this away with some reference to something a Democrat did in 2009?

Not really. It doesn't tell me anything that I didn't already know.

And Trump hasn't even done that much yet. Being a simpering orange retard isn't a crime.

He technically did enough just in his first week to be impeached. He still hasn't divested. Impeachment is more about public opinion, which crime they throw at you doesn't really matter. They, or really the public, decides if it's serious enough. If they public demands it, they'll impeach him for a petty crime. Edited by The Governor

He technically did enough just in his first week to be impeached. He still hasn't divested. Impeachment is more about public opinion, which crime they throw at you doesn't really matter. They, or really the public, decides if it's serious enough. If they public demands it, they'll impeach him for a petty crime.

Impeachment is not about public opinion. It requires conviction (to be found guilty) of bribery, treason, or high crimes and misdemeanors. Public opinion has squat to do with it. If it worked that way, no president in my lifetime would have served a full single term.

Edited by Azalin

Impeachment is not about public opinion. It requires conviction (to be found guilty) of bribery, treason, or high crimes and misdemeanors. Public opinion has squat to do with it. If it worked that way, no president in my lifetime would have served a full single term.

Wow. And would someone tell this person who has to find him guilty....

Obstruction of justice is a crime. Trump admitted he fired Comey over the "fake investigation." In the real world its a real investigation

Krauthammer: Trump's 'Tapes' Tweet 'Sounds More Like A Mafia Boss' Than POTUS

"James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!" Trump tweeted.

"Now we have a new rabbit to chase down another rabbit hole," Krauthammer said.

Who in there right mind would want to work for Trump?

My thoughts exactly. When company lets their CEO go the company doesn't go away. On the contrary. It oftentimes becomes better because it has new, and potentially better, leadership.

Trump is an idiot if he thinks firing Comey will make it all go away, so let's work on the assumption he just needed to me fired and a fresh face needed to be installed.

But the over reaction is very entertaining.

I'm pretty much hand waving it away in the context of Chuck "Is that a camera?" Schumer who wanted Comey fired until he found out POTUS did just that. Now Chuck bemoans both the action as well as the method coupled with as many other darts he can hurl in response to realizing Hill'ry didn't win.

Man, there is nothing like starting your morning with a daily dose of liberals in meltdown mode.

You all cry for Comey to be fired, and when he is fired, you cry about Comey being fired?

Really?

Thanks for the laugh, leftists. You never disappoint. Is it any wonder you're left with Macungie and Detroit. :lol:

Whoa whoa wait a minute. I live in Jersey now lol

Krauthammer: Trump's 'Tapes' Tweet 'Sounds More Like A Mafia Boss' Than POTUS

"James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!" Trump tweeted.

"Now we have a new rabbit to chase down another rabbit hole," Krauthammer said.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/12/charles-krauthammer-trump-comey-tapes-tweet-mafia-boss

Who in there right mind would want to work for Trump?

People who can spell "their?"

Trump is an idiot if he thinks firing Comey will make it all go away, so let's work on the assumption he just needed to me fired and a fresh face needed to be installed.

But the over reaction is very entertaining.

That's if your assumption is that Trump fired Comey because he's afraid of the investigation, as opposed to firing him for taking up more camera time than Trump.

It has everything to do with it. They pick from a list of crimes, that he easily created for them, and they just move forward.

It's over Boss.

Look at the Republican shift just in the last 5 days. What do you think it will look like a week from now? This is already in motion.

It has everything to do with it. They pick from a list of crimes, that he easily created for them, and they just move forward.

It's over Boss.

Look at the Republican shift just in the last 5 days. What do you think it will look like a week from now? This is already in motion.

The left trying to get Trump impeached is quite possibly the most perfect example of "Be careful what you wish for...."

To this I say Go get him, bitches. Bring him down. Wipe him out of office. Do it.

Please.

I'm begging you.

Again...what "crimes?????" All I've seen is progressives grasping at straws even loonier than "Obama is a Muslim." Which, until now, I thought was the height of lunacy.

And I'll say it again: he'll quit. Because no one likes him. I've been saying it for six months, and I still believe it: Trump will eventually alienate even his base, and will have left office by around this time next year.

So far, he's been exactly the (*^*&%^$^#I've expected him to be. But that's still not an impeachable offense.

Again...what "crimes?????" All I've seen is progressives grasping at straws even loonier than "Obama is a Muslim." Which, until now, I thought was the height of lunacy.

What they are siting is the 25th Amendment Section IV that calls for the removal of a President who is "unfit" to serve. I love armchair psychologists.