What CBs make the 53 man roster?

After drafting White in the 1st round and then signing 2 more FA, it looks like the CB position is probably settled. There are currently 10 CBs on the roster:

Marcus Cromartie

Ronald Darby

Charles Gaines

Charles James

Leonard Johnson

Marcus Roberson

Marcus Sayles

Kevon Seymour

Bradley Sylve

Tre'Davious White

Shareece Wright

Assuming only 6 or 7 make the final roster, who do you think makes it?

I'd say:

Darby, White, Cromatrie, Wright, Johnson, and Seymour.

Is Seymour a roster lock? The new staff (and FO, if you will) has no allegiance to him. Outside of Darby and White, I wouldn't be surprised if it's open competition

I'd say absolutely. If they didn't believe in Seymour they would have been way more aggressive in free agency or brought back Gilmore. Seymour is a lock to be one of the 1st 3.

I'd say absolutely. If they didn't believe in Seymour they would have been way more aggressive in free agency or brought back Gilmore. Seymour is a lock to be one of the 1st 3.

Interesting way to look at it. I'm hoping as a sophomore, coupled with a new system, he will make strides this year.

Interesting way to look at it. I'm hoping as a sophomore, coupled with a new system, he will make strides this year.

He really came on late last year. Lorax was talking about him the other day and thinks very highly of him. I'm a little concerned about the depth behind him. I'm more concerned about the safety depth and who will play WLB.

He really came on late last year. Lorax was talking about him the other day and thinks very highly of him. I'm a little concerned about the depth behind him. I'm more concerned about the safety depth and who will play WLB.

I just don't know. He never had good plays consistently last year where you just saw he got the game. He seemed to have a lot of mental lapses where he just looked off. It wasn't like mckelvin who overcame it with athleticism, it was worse. Here is hoping he is able to just pkay this year

Is Seymour a roster lock? The new staff (and FO, if you will) has no allegiance to him. Outside of Darby and White, I wouldn't be surprised if it's open competition

I think Seymour would have been starting had they not drafted White. I see good coverage skills and McDermott I think will like it too.

White, Darby, Seymour, Wright and probably Johnson (given his history with McD).

If they keep a 6th then I see that spot as being wide open.

Probably how I see things shaking out as well.

If they keep a 6th, I'd like to see Marcus Roberson make the cut. Thought he played fairly well last year in limited action.

If that's the case, there's no allegiance to Darby either. Id say Seymour should be a lock. He's got good size and a little experience, and is just starting year two of his rookie contract. Nothing would surprise me,but that'd be my guess

After drafting White in the 1st round and then signing 2 more FA, it looks like the CB position is probably settled. There are currently 10 CBs on the roster:

Marcus Cromartie

Ronald Darby

Charles Gaines

Charles James

Leonard Johnson

Marcus Roberson

Marcus Sayles

Kevon Seymour

Bradley Sylve

Tre'Davious White

Shareece Wright

Assuming only 6 or 7 make the final roster, who do you think makes it?

I'd say:

Darby, White, Cromatrie, Wright, Johnson, and Seymour.

Darby

White

Seymour

Wright

Cromartie

Sylve

Edited by mob16151

Probably how I see things shaking out as well.

If they keep a 6th, I'd like to see Marcus Roberson make the cut. Thought he played fairly well last year in limited action.

Agreed

1. Ron Darby

2. Tre White

3. Leonard Johnson

4. Shareece Wright

5. Kevon Seymour

6. Marcus Cromartie

I would add Marcus Roberson as the 7th and injuries will probably decide which six make the roster.