Whatever happened to? Once famous people no longer famous

dpberr

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Craig Kilborn - Haven't heard anything from him since he left Late Late show years ago.

Still my favorite Daily Show host by a mile. It was funny as hell before Stewart turned it into a political show.

That reminds me of John Henson, the Tosh-like host of Talk Soup back in the 90s. Never heard from him again.

Edited by KD in CA

I saw a great Lifetimer with him and Anne Heche. True story about a cop who fell in love with a woman he met online. Great flick.

Lifetime? I hope the wife was good to you afterwards.

Everybody from that 70's show

Everybody from that 70's show

Ashton Kutcher - on The Ranch, a show on Netflix

Danny Masterson - also on The Ranch

Mila Kunis - married to Ashton and in some whiskey commercial

Laura Prepon - Orange Is The New Black on Netflix

Wilmer Valderrama - NCIS on CBS

Topher Grace - he's been in a couple movies since, and some bit parts in TV shows

Lifetime? I hope the wife was good to you afterwards.

Ashton Kutcher - on The Ranch, a show on Netflix

Danny Masterson - also on The Ranch

Mila Kunis - married to Ashton and in some whiskey commercial - also plays meg on family guy and does a lot of commercial and voice over work, garanimals, yogurt, etc.

Laura Prepon - Orange Is The New Black on Netflix

Wilmer Valderrama - NCIS on CBS

Topher Grace - he's been in a couple movies since, and some bit parts in TV shows - i liked take me home tonight

Chris Makepeace- the movies My Bodyguard and Meatballs he was in.
Jesse Camp- back when MTV played some music this guy pretended he was homeless and won a VJ contest. Wander what became of him

Speaking of MTV, Tom Green. He dropped of the face of the earth.

Edited by Another Fan

Jon Heder - After Napoleon Dynamite, he was appearing in lots of feature films. Not anymore.

Craig Kilborn - Haven't heard anything from him since he left Late Late show years ago.

Kilborn was on Bill Simmons' podcast last year. Holy crap - he's nuts. He can't stay on topic. Sounds wired out of his mind..........Just goes on a tangent after a tangent after a tangent. I've never heard a podcast this bad:

https://soundcloud.com/the-bill-simmons-podcast/ep-98-craig-kilborn

I found Matthew Modine. He's the bad guy in Stranger Things.

Emilio Estevez is a good one - I had to check he was still alive. He was in some bombs - Freejack and Judgement Night.

If your cable company hates you and you get AXS, Tom Green has a lonely, sad little talk show on that network.

I found Matthew Modine. He's the bad guy in Stranger Things.

Emilio Estevez is a good one - I had to check he was still alive. He was in some bombs - Freejack and Judgement Night.

If your cable company hates you and you get AXS, Tom Green has a lonely, sad little talk show on that network.

He's also in the upcoming shark thriller "47 Meters Down" with Mandy Moore.

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi1940633881?ref_=ttvi_vi_imdb_2

I know Eric Roberts sorta personally

He does a lot of low budget stuff now.....has stayed very busy. If you check out his IMDB its a mile long.

I know Eric Roberts sorta personally = I once got kicked out of Eric Roberts' dressing room after getting caught sniffing his underwear, but he decided to drop charges.

Edited by Gugny