Pats fans laughing at Bills GM firing

"ineptitude at its finest"

https://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/threads/bills-fire-gm-doug-whaley-hours-after-end-of-draft.1139633/

As idiotic as some of our fans are with the antics at the stadium and the constant child-like whinning about everything, we have more class than them.

I've never seen such loathsome group of people. You've already cheated to win the superbowls. At least try and have some class. But no, their true nature shows despite all the ill-gotten wealth. Perhaps it's their guilty sub-conscious. They are trying to put others down so that they can feel better about themselves.

Won't be laughing long

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um, with all due respect, the Bills franchise is pretty much top 3 in the laughingstock of the league competition (ok, maybe the Brownies are still hanging on to the title for now) ... with all that's happened in the last 5-6 years, it's hard to argue with that...

but they're on the right track ! (it's April, so that's the mantra this month, right? ) . why the h-ll are people reading the Pats board? yikes

Maybe I'm the only one but I don't care what Pats fans think. I'm not sure why they even care about the Bills at this point. But if I were them I'd probably laugh more if no changes had been made. Bills are about to be a very different team. Not sure what that will ultimately amount to, but it's a fresh look for sure.

Pretty much, This.

Eh, its not any worse than us making fun of the Jets and Dolphins, or even the Patriots for cheating. The only obnoxious part is the arrogance.

My personal favorite is how bad and incompetent we are, but they are proud of taking players from us that were 2nd and 3rd stringers. :lol:

Oh and somehow they think the Tyrod situation was "bungled". I do not see how it could have worked out better.

Edited by What a Tuel

I've just punched a hole in some drywall. I feel that is the appropriate response.

Finally. Someone reacted correctly.

I broke a table and asked for some fellatio in exchange for an Eichel skate and a football painted by Aaron Maybin.

You'd think that after all these years, Bills fan would have a thicker skin than that.....boohoo...the mean patriots fan are laughing at us......they won 5 SB in 16 years, 2 of the last 3 and 14 divisions out of 16.....of course they are laughing.....we would too.....