RD 5, Pick 171: Nathan Peterman (QB) - Pitt

Thank God we're the only ones to figure out having a rag arm qualifies you for Canton. I can't believe 31 other teams all passed on the next Montana 4 times.

You must be exhausted from all the negativity....you may need to rest and refresh yourself.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly. This proves Peterman is the next Brady/Montana.

Is anyone saying he is the next Brady? I just see some folks excited for his potential. I know that's too much positivity for some people. Can't imagine being this miserable about the team in June...

Is anyone saying he is the next Brady? I just see some folks excited for his potential. I know that's too much positivity for some people. Can't imagine being this miserable about the team in June...

I'm one of them,

Already a big Taylor fan and see the Bills QB position looking very intriguing to say the least.

I'm one of them,

Already a big Taylor fan and see the Bills QB position looking very intriguing to say the least.

...agree 'Fig....from everything I've read (don't get to watch college ball so I depend on reading), he seems to have the mental aspect down fairly well at the collegiate level as in reads, progressions, decision making, etc......a/k/a the "gray matter aspect" which is a big + IMO.....acclimation to the speed of the NFL is next step.....this is an area where TT struggles and I hope Dennison can design an offense to accommodate those inherent weaknesses while exploiting his strengths......his mobility has to become a viable option versus a dire necessity......meld Peterman's gray matter with TT's wheels and you could have something.....

1. Repost

2. Let's see him do it without editing

3. Super Bowl!

1. Sorry, I did not and still have not seen the original post.

2. Even IF there was editing, most quarter backs could not duplicate this video with editing.

3. Impressive

Alec Tanny was a Bill for a day in 2015 and is now on his second stint with the Titans.

1. Sorry, I did not and still have not seen the original post.

2. Even IF there was editing, most quarter backs could not duplicate this video with editing.

3. Impressive

Alec Tanny was a Bill for a day in 2015 and is now on his second stint with the Titans.

I hadn't seen it, but its easy to miss a page of a thread.

I don't care if it took 100 try's.

All of his trick throws are awesome.

Losman, EJ and Trentative could have a million tries and they'd never make that tower or fountain shot. Love Peterman. His biggest trick will be helping the Bills get to the playoffs some day....

When I saw Alex Tanney do it after the Bills signed him I thought we discovered a diamond in the rough. Unfortunately trick shots doesn't make someone a better football player.

What impressed me the most about some of Peterman's trick shots is hitting different targets 3 times in a row which starts looking more like pin point accuracy then a one trick pony.

Peterman has also shown an ability to transfer his skill onto the football field.

Edited by Figster