RD 5, Pick 171: Nathan Peterman (QB) - Pitt

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but does that mean he has frank reynolds as an agent? i might absolutely HAVE TO get to st. john fisher!

I believe he is represented by Frank, hence the Wolf Cola deal (set to topple Odell's little Nike deal).

You can prolly find Frank out in the parking lot. He'll be standing in a garbage can, brandishing a pistol with his pupils the size of the sun.

On my phone and not sure how to link it, but this is a good watch. His arm looks strong enough to me and it's nice to watch him go through progressions. Sorry if already posted, happy Friday.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fb1Ge2dFvio

It's so nice to finally draft a QB that knows how to play the position the way it is supposed to be played...Excellent mechanics, stepping up into the pocket, hitting receivers over the middle and in stride...I almost forgot what a real QB looked like...he may or may not have the upside of the other QBs drafted, but right now, in my mind, he is the best QB in the 2017 draft.

It's so nice to finally draft a QB that knows how to play the position the way it is supposed to be played...Excellent mechanics, stepping up into the pocket, hitting receivers over the middle and in stride...I almost forgot what a real QB looked like...he may or may not have the upside of the other QBs drafted, but right now, in my mind, he is the best QB in the 2017 draft.

His mechanics still need some work, but at least he doesn't need to learn them like he's never played the QB position at least.

48 pages and counting for a 5th round draft pick who has his work cut out just to make the team...

amazing...

You shouldn't be the one to throw shade at a thread like this given your history of Tyrod threads being complete rubbish for dozens upon dozens of pages

You shouldn't be the one to throw shade at a thread like this given your history of Tyrod threads being complete rubbish for dozens upon dozens of pages

May I ask why you bother?

Your creepy stalking criticism of any of my commentary and effort to tie it back to a misconstrued obsession with Taylor you think I have is just as sad as the misconstrued obsession you think I have.

Besides, truth doesn't change based on who says it...

May I ask why you bother?

Your creepy stalking criticism of any of my commentary and effort to tie it back to a misconstrued obsession with Taylor you think I have is just as sad as the misconstrued obsession you think I have.

Besides, truth doesn't change based on who says it...

Creepy stalking based on a handful of times I've replied to you? Don't flatter yourself. If anything you should be thankful I find my way into your threads ;)

And your obsession is not misconstrued.

48 pages and counting for a 5th round draft pick who has his work cut out just to make the team...

amazing...

Why? Because people are sick of talking about Tyrod and that's is all you rant about at BBMB and here?

Peterman has a ton of upside and fans are excited to see what he has, myself included. Everyone already knows Tyrod's ceiling, well maybe not everyone as there are a plenty of fans that still think he will turn into this magical pocket QB after 7-8 seasons in the NFL. :doh:

Edited by Real McCoy

amazing...

oh, he'll make the team. he already see the field better than our current starter,

his ceiling might just be extremely high to boot!

I have to agree with this. calling out a 48 page thread for a 5th rounder. what round was taylor drafted again...?

that's right, 6th round. I'm by no means dogging taylor but it was just the irony of that post that caught my attention.

as for peterman, another one to cling to for those who think he'll be the next savior.

he doesn't impress me

oh, he'll make the team. he already see the field better than our current starter,

his ceiling might just be extremely high to boot!

He is a bill now and I am def gonna root for him to be good......I mean what should people do? Hope he is not good to prove a point?

I think TT will have something to say about all this.....and I root for him as well