RD 5, Pick 171: Nathan Peterman (QB) - Pitt

Whaley is absolute garbage, he wouldn't know a good QB if it hit him in the face.

Peterman will be lucky to be even a ok backup and we also have bum cardale, good job moron.

I find it hilarious that like 5 separate people in this thread called you out as bad QB evaluator. Like you're so bad at it that multiple people recognize your username. Maybe find a new hobby.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My stomach was twisting thinking it could be Kizer too.

Oh Cleveland...just gonna keep Clevelanding...

You know what if this is how McDermott drafts players i won't be mad if Whaley really is fired next week. These are the types of QBs we should be going for.

My stomach was twisting thinking it could be Kizer too.

Oh Cleveland...just gonna keep Clevelanding...

I just remembered they took Peppers in the 1st too. If the Bills took Peppers in the 1st and Kizer in the 2nd everyone on this board would lose its mind, myself included. And they took the guy that knocked out a woman... They will never stop collecting picks and wasting them.

The Browns got their franchise QB yesterday. If that's Clevelanding, count me in ;)

Yeah, it's fashionable to rag on them, and for good reason, but I like what their new regime is doing. A lot. And they pick up yet another first for next year on top of this year's haul in the first.

I'd say so too. Taylor is obviously the leader.

IMO it's not open like it was two years ago...but maybe it is?

Yeah, I'd assume it's a competition, but Taylor is a strong favorite and I'd expect him to win it this year. Maybe Peterman will compete for 2nd. Maybe.

Edited by Thurman#1

You know what if this is how McDermott drafts players i won't be mad if Whaley really is fired next week. These are the types of QBs we should be going for.

I like drafting a QB that you know has what it takes upstairs to excel in the NFL.

what are the odds Tyrod gets benched this year.

i will go on record that i think:

by the quarter pole, the odds are 10%

by the halfway mark, the odds are 50/50

by the three quarter pole, the odds are 75%

last game of the season, the odds are 95%

gone in the off season, 99%

what say you?

Wow...

People are apparently going nuts because we just drafted a QB.

With those odds you must be willing to put some money on Taylor being benched at some point, right?

95%...?

Wanna bet?

If those are really your odds I would think you'd want to...

I hope this guy becomes great and I am wrong. Some (few) do increase their arm strength over a couple years. The real problem to me is that he is going to look great in camp and in preseason because of all the great qualities he does possess, which cannot be underestimated.

So fans are going to ge the big tease, kind of The Trent Edwards Syndrome. It is only in the real game when you see the guy cannot play in the NFL at a top quality level. Edwards had enough arm, he just couldn't deal with pressure. Peterman has a different problem but it is only in the real games when the arm thing gets exposed because the game is played at a different higher speed. And the pass that is completed in camp and preseason is knocked down or is intercepted in real games.