Bills Trade Up with the Rams to Get #37

Player is fine.

Hate the move

Whaley can not help himself from giving away picks. In his defense there was a solid run on the guys that seemed on the top of most best available. Sitting and waiting requires a few surprise picks ahead of you and patience.

Oh well. Two positions addressed.

Now draft defense the rest of the way.

Possibly a RT at some point

i get it, the solid pick of the WR was by McDermott, the trade was all Whaley

Instead of talking about the "value chart" how about the fact that we just got a Wide Receiver that EVERYONE had graded as a first rounder?

If Sammy doesn't play, or even if he does, have you thought about who would be our #1 or #2 WR? Now it's Zay Jones.

I'll flip a late 3rd to an early 5th for that.

Instead of talking about the "value chart" how about the fact that we just got a Wide Receiver that EVERYONE had graded as a first rounder?

If Sammy doesn't play, or even if he does, have you thought about who would be our #1 or #2 WR? Now it's Zay Jones.

I'm happy with the pick. Very solid.

Why? It's a formula they use to make trades. We came up short on this one. I think the Bills are in love with Zay because one of their coaches spent a lot of time with the guy. I don't like this trade one bit.

My guess is these if used at are nothing but a start point. That said I think it's a tool used by bobblehead announcers more than GM's in a war room.

Because the value chart is the most important thing in the draft. can't do anything without it....Players are irrelevant...point are what is needed

Player is fine.

Hate the move

Whaley can not help himself from giving away picks. In his defense there was a solid run on the guys that seemed on the top of most best available. Sitting and waiting requires a few surprise picks ahead of you and patience.

Oh well. Two positions addressed.

Now draft defense the rest of the way.

Possibly a RT at some point

Curious how it was "obvious" McDermott was in charge yesterday. Now magically it's Whaley. Edited by PromoTheRobot

Whaley just can't help trying to show how smart he is. Instead of doing all this moving around, sit down, wait your turn and pick best available. We are not impressed with you.

There have been numerous trades so far......should every GM just wait their turn?

Maybe we can trade our 3 rnd pick to a stupid team and get a third and 4 the rnd back. I hate gaining these picks then giving them up. Don't see much succes with 5th rounders.

guessing we move in to the 4th with some of those

Hate giving that 3rd rounder away. Rather give away two 5ths. Not sure if there was any need to either. Lot of good receivers still out there. Evidently they really wanted this guy, hopefully he is worth never finding out who that 3rd rounder would have been. I was worried they would do this, not valuing the 3rd rnder and throw it away cause it's house money.

Who knows, could be the next Jerry Rice/Andre Reed.