Top NFL QB Prospects for 2018

PIZ

Walter Football has moved Clayton Thurston from Northwestern up to their 5th ranked QB. The rankings are likely to change a lot by next year's draft. I think there will be a quality QB when the Bills have their first pick.

Over Rudolph, Mayfield, Faulk? I find that hard to believe. I watched Rudolph last week and I thought he looked really good. I wasn't a fan of his before this season, mostly because of the offense they run, but he's really looking like a pro QB out there. I watched him move around the pocket and look off a couple of receivers before going to his 3rd option on the other side. Scouts notice that kind of stuff. Maybe he hasn't taken snaps under center or called plays in the huddle but everything else he does looks the part

Over Rudolph, Mayfield, Faulk? I find that hard to believe. I watched Rudolph last week and I thought he looked really good. I wasn't a fan of his before this season, mostly because of the offense they run, but he's really looking like a pro QB out there. I watched him move around the pocket and look off a couple of receivers before going to his 3rd option on the other side. Scouts notice that kind of stuff. Maybe he hasn't taken snaps under center or called plays in the huddle but everything else he does looks the part

Rudolph is very good, he goes through progressions quite well, and he steps up and throws in the pocket, but isn't afraid to throw on the run. He has improved his accuracy and completition percentage is great.

I've caught a couple of his games, and I really like him. I'm no expert, but he's done some things that really impressed me. He seems to go through his progressions, steps up in the pocket when needed and most importantly, he seems to hit guys in stride (something we've been sorely missing). Can he do it at NFL speed and hit tighter windows? I have no idea...

(Plus he's from my wife's hometown, also home of Jeff Burris and Jadeveon Clowney I think.)

What are the issues with Rosen that people keep bringing up? I know about the medical but I keep seeing "head case" and "personality" stuff. Don't follow PAC10 as much, hadn't heard...

He's a very smart guy and not afraid to voice his opinion. He can get political. He's not a head case or arrogant or malcontent. But he does come from a POV he is not afraid to voice, so some fans don't like that.

That's a Bills scout undercover. Trying to get him to stay in school

Shhhhhh!

No one is supposed to know about Operation Gang Green Pasture.

Covert op designed to scare Darnold into staying in school; we tank in 2018 and boom! Finally get a Jim Kelly replacement at QB.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.