Top NFL QB Prospects for 2018

PIZ

Allen is a crazy talent!! The most talented all-around. I just think that the Bills HAVE to take a guy that is pretty safe. All of these guys have Pro Bowl potential. They can't take a guy like EJ or Losman that could be great or could be awful. It has to be someone that, at worst, will be a solid starter.

Swear to God if we pick another EJ Losman I'm going to lose it. Darnold was the man last year and if he does the same this year we'd be all set.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Swear to God if pick another EJ Losman I'm going to lose it. Darnold was the man last year and if he does the same this year we'd be all set.

That's my fear of Allen. He has a ton of ability. Maybe it isn't warranted but he has more questions than these other guys. He is a late bloomer that plays with and against a lesser level of competition.

I did but we saw how that turned out. Manziel made leary of the super athlete QB. And he didn't bust out because of all the partying either.

It was basically because of all the partying. He was/is so talented that teams still was willing to overlook it (the partying)

Not in college. Johnny was the most dynamic COLLEGE QB I've seen.

You need to watch more Lamar Jackson

That's my fear of Allen. He has a ton of ability. Maybe it isn't warranted but he has more questions than these other guys. He is a late bloomer that plays with and against a lesser level of competition.

We need a college QB that is able to put his team on their back and win a game. I have yet to see Josh Allen do this. I have seen Jackson, Rosen and Darnold do so

Yep, can't wait to see how this year plays out and how the draft goes.

I loved watching him too. But Jackson is different style. Way, way stronger. Manziel was very elusive. No doubt. But Jackson is as good as any RB. Manziel was never that.

Yeah, but I'm not a fan of running QBs, they end up depending on their legs instead of their brain.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.