Top NFL QB Prospects for 2018

PIZ

@NFL_CFB

Lamar Jackson has accounted for 247 yards, 2 TDs vs. UNC ... and there's 9:16 left in 2nd quarter. 1f633.png

@pacificscouting

Lamar Jackson to Jaylen Smith for 75 yards.

BlissfulGrimKakarikis-size_restricted.gi

@OptimumScouting

Eric Galko Retweeted LJ Chaney

Lamar Jackson has shown such improvement in pocket navigation over running after pocket breaks down This play has shades for Aaron Rodgers.

@NFL_CFB

Lamar Jackson has accounted for 247 yards, 2 TDs vs. UNC ... and there's 9:16 left in 2nd quarter. 1f633.png

@pacificscouting

Lamar Jackson to Jaylen Smith for 75 yards.

BlissfulGrimKakarikis-size_restricted.gi

@OptimumScouting

Eric Galko Retweeted LJ Chaney

Lamar Jackson has shown such improvement in pocket navigation over running after pocket breaks down This play has shades for Aaron Rodgers.

this was the first play I saw when I turned on the game...amazing!

He might not be the best NFL qb prospect but Lamar Jackson is the best college football player in the country.

I hope he gets drafted by a creative NFL team.

Rudolph is quite impressive.

Really love what Lamar looks like this year. What a specimin and decidedly improved accuracy.

Jackson needs to put some weight on though.

He might not be the best NFL qb prospect but Lamar Jackson is the best college football player in the country.

They just said he put on ten pounds in off season. He's probably 215-220 now. And only 20. He looks plenty big enough to me.

He's just a special player. A few erratic throws. A couple erratic decisions he's lucky he didn't pay for. But just an amazing player.

To me he's a better prospect than any of the 2017 guys, and he has been an afterthought when people were talking about the '18 QB class.

(It's lonely over here in the CFB forum.)

Edited by mannc

To me he's a better prospect than any of the 2017 guys, and he has been an afterthought when people were talking about the '18 QB class.

(It's lonely over here in the CFB forum.)

I don't think a lot of people know about it. Ha.

He's got approximately 400 yards passing, 125 rushing, 5 total TDs, 40 points scored, about 5 spectacular plays, with 9 min to play

Is it possible to be the best overall QB and the best RB at the same time?

Now 6 TDs and 6 spectacular plays

Why not?? Who's so much better than him? He is the reigning Heisman trophy winning QB!!

He's intriguing as hell. I just don't know if we're the type of team that should draft a guy like him. But I could see him being a star if he goes to the right team.

I think the Bills is the perfect team for Jackson. He's a taller, more accurate version of Tyrod Taylor.

He's a true sophomore (so won't be draft eligible until '19), but keep your eye on Oregon's Justin Herbert. Very Mariota-like. If Darnold and Rosen declare, he'll be the top QB in the conference next year.

Edited by mannc

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.