Top NFL QB Prospects for 2018

PIZ

Pulled now O'Korn in.

That was part of their plan regardless of ints. That first interception was on the WR, the next he over threw with a lineman in his face.

Speight looked good overall, except he tended to over throw the deep ball and fades, which can be worked on but shows he has plenty of arm strength. He also made good audibles and decision making.

Big D was terrible yesterday as was Allen

@jasonrmcintyre

Josh Allen was below-avg for Wyoming in L; USC scored 49 points, Sam Darnold 2 ints, 0 TD passes. Josh Rosen should salvage the wknd v A&M

If A&M plays the type of D they can, Rosen will get torn up today. But we will see...

That was part of their plan regardless of ints. That first interception was on the WR, the next he over threw with a lineman in his face.

Speight looked good overall, except he tended to over throw the deep ball and fades, which can be worked on but shows he has plenty of arm strength. He also made good audibles and decision making.

Linemen are in your face in the NFL. Lets drop excuses he looked like crap yesterday and guess what? IT HAPPENS!

I didn't see Falk's game but he had a good statline too.

Don't be surprised if this is a theme of this season... the chasing pack - Falk, Rudolph, Mayfield etc... closing the perceived gap to the pre-season consensus top 3.

I have been saying this for a while now...I'm mainly focused on these three guys....mainly because they are seniors and the other top QB are underclassman and unlikely to declare.

Hate the college forum, no one ever comes here.

Should only have 2 boards; one for football and Off the Wall.

agreed...especially when college QBs are all bills fans are talking about these days....

I have been saying this for a while now...I'm mainly focused on these three guys....mainly because they are seniors and the other top QB are underclassman and unlikely to declare.

agreed...especially when college QBs are all bills fans are talking about these days....

Yeah but what we want isn't important.

@greggabe

The funny thing is, it was the draft analysts that were all over these QB's not the NFL people. NFL decision makers weren't nearly as high

Still very early to jump to any conclusions, however, before people rush to ridicule Greg Gabriel, bear this in mind - he was one of the few consistently sayingthe 2017 class was better than the noise and that NFL evaluators were much higher on them than the twitterati. 3 went in the top 12.... all 3 with the selecting team paying a big price to trade up.

Give me another week like last Josh and i will be pulling the Rosen Hype train out of the terminal.

MAJ, right now I'm hyping Mason Rudolph for the Bills. 6'5, mobile, gun for an arm, and plays at Bills HOFer alma mater. As you would say, " it's only week one"

Frankie vision on YouTube has great highlights of all top CFPers

MAJ, right now I'm hyping Mason Rudolph for the Bills. 6'5, mobile, gun for an arm, and plays at Bills HOFer alma mater. As you would say, " it's only week one"

Frankie vision on YouTube has great highlights of all top CFPers

I wouldn't say gun for an arm imo...his arm strength appears on par with Jim Kelly's...and while Kelly had good range, you never thought of him as having a gun...Marino and Elway had guns.

I wouldn't say gun for an arm imo...his arm strength appears on par with Jim Kelly's...and while Kelly had good range, you never thought of him as having a gun...Marino and Elway had guns.

You mean "Machine Gun" Kelly? Jim Kelly, the "Gunslinger"? I didn't give him these monikers

@ChrisTrapasso

He wasn't perfect, but Lamar Jackson made these throws against Purdue. There probably isn't another college QB with this type of ability

https://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/905198613558648832

When I watch Lamar Jackson, I can't help but see some resemblance to Randall Cunningham.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.