Top NFL QB Prospects for 2018

PIZ

@PeteThamel

Deep dive into 2018 NFL QB class. Is it better than 83? You like Rosen? Allen? Darnold? Who emerges a la Trubisky? https://sports.yahoo.com/best-college-qb-class-history-065830268.html

DHRZLC5XgAAiQW-.jpg

Oh oh. Cue the reactions after people listen to Thamel's WGR interview.

Will probably be merged with the Peterman thread :)

Brett Hundley, QB: QB-needy teams looking for an intriguing QB1 prospect should check in with the Packers to see if they can snag the team's backup on the cheap.

Hundley certainly looks the part, as a quick-rhythm passer with outstanding athletic ability. The third-year pro connected on 9 of 10 pass attempts for 107 yards and a score.

Hundley's 38-yard strike to Jeff Janis down the boundary showcased his touch, timing and ball placement. Grade: A

@nfldraftscout who would be you're top 5 quarterbacks strongest arm that you ever scouted

@nfldraftscout

Josh Allen

Patrick Mahomes

Cam Newton

Russell Wilson

Cardale Jones

Allen does have a sick arm, can just flick the ball out there like Vick used to.

So reports are Rosen and Darnold are staying in school. The Great 3 just possibly became the good 1.

What reports?

I'm not giving up tons of picks just to get there though.... There will be other Qbs on the rise this year who might also be good.

We won't have to give up tons of picks. We're going to be bad enough to get one of them. Worst case we might have to move up from 5 to 2 which shouldn't cost a fortune.

We won't have to give up tons of picks. We're going to be bad enough to get one of them. Worst case we might have to move up from 5 to 2 which shouldn't cost a fortune.

if 1-2 need QBs i don't want to move up. I'd rather have the 7 players from the first 3 rounds. There will be other QBs in here that have just as good a chance as them to be good. I personally don't want Darnold or Rosen - for the simple fact that I don't think they're a fit for Buffalo. Los Angeles and Buffalo couldn't be more different.

if 1-2 need QBs i don't want to move up. I'd rather have the 7 players from the first 3 rounds. There will be other QBs in here that have just as good a chance as them to be good. I personally don't want Darnold or Rosen - for the simple fact that I don't think they're a fit for Buffalo. Los Angeles and Buffalo couldn't be more different.

I couldn't care less about where someone is from.

Darnold is an amazing player. Allen's raw talent is incredible. We desperately need a legit blue chip QB to build a team around for the next 5 years.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.