RD 1, Pick 27: Tre'Davious White (CB) - LSU

SDS

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was listening on satelite radio when pick was made

for what its worth...Bill Polian loved the pick and the trade

That's nice to hear. I don't put full faith in any of them, but that's nice.

Ummm, yes. What's your point? Should we NOT draft at that position? That would lead to serious problems.

Our CB was really bad. This helped it looks better. Without a CB teams will pass at will and do well at it. This makes no draft 1st next year as wel for CB or high rounds. It was well really needed. Plus I like White seems like a good pick.

Edited by Buffalo Bills Fan

True, but Foster is a monster and he was there for the taking. Hard to pass up Foster at 27.

Foster has medical issues with his shoulders and why he was there. Just imagine the Bills taking him and then he needs surgery and he's out for 8 weeks.

Also White is a great pick. He's going to be a great player just like Peterson in AZ.

The Bills have him for 5 years and can tag him for a 6th.

Love the pick. Gilmore didn't want to be in Buffalo and it seemed like he quit a lot on the team, not to mention he was a weak tackler.

Sounds like a solid pick. A versatile player with length and special teams skills that can Be a solid starter for the Bills for many years.

It's not flashy, but neither was Ronald Darby who was torn to pieces on this board when we took him.

I'm going to give McD the benefit of the doubt until I have a reason not to.

Love the fact that we got a number 3 this year and another first next year. That's the bigger story in a draft class that will have better QB options after a year when we'll know more about TT and whether he is the long term answer or not.

Ummm, yes. What's your point? Should we NOT draft at that position? That would lead to serious problems.

Some of us are just tired of the carousel, using a high draft pick on a DB, not paying him, then having to replace him. Meanwhile RT has sucked for 20 years, we haven't had 2 good WRs in 15 years, Clay is the best TE we've had in 30 years and he's nothing special and oh yeah, we still don't have a QB. We keep flushing draft picks on DBs and linebackers, letting the good ones walk and keep the same holes on the roster over and over.