anyone have the draft pick selection leak?

boyst

I know with the schedule we usually get information out a little before the official release. And when a player is going to be cut or signed we get some hours advanced notice.

I'm hoping someone here has an inside source and can tell me who we are drafting. I don't have cable TV and it would save me a lot of effort to know now to avoid waiting.

If you know the other 9 teams ahead of us, that would also be great, too! I have to imagine we are well enough connected to already know at least a few and who ours will be...

Thanks!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well several people on this board have sources and the legitimate ones always make sure to compromise their relationship with their sources by giving tons of random internet strangers inside info, so I imagine you'll have your answers by 5:30 or so.

A super hyped up tight end to pair with a QB that doesn't work the middle well.... I guess the hope is this solves that problem??

Here's hoping they are right

It's about being able to move pieces around in the passing game and be less predictable with the run game.

Football's all about numbers advantage and mismatches.

Well several people on this board have sources and the legitimate ones always make sure to compromise their relationship with their sources by giving tons of random internet strangers inside info, so I imagine you'll have your answers by 5:30 or so.

it happens all the time. We knew who won the presidency before it was announced and even official. We knew that Tuesday evening that in January who'd be president. That's a lot more bigly.

Surely, its out there who we draft.

I know with the schedule we usually get information out a little before the official release. And when a player is going to be cut or signed we get some hours advanced notice.

I'm hoping someone here has an inside source and can tell me who we are drafting. I don't have cable TV and it would save me a lot of effort to know now to avoid waiting.

If you know the other 9 teams ahead of us, that would also be great, too! I have to imagine we are well enough connected to already know at least a few and who ours will be...

Thanks!

They consulted Dick Jauron and result is: since they made a mistake first time they drafted this guy they are going to try again and see if they can make it work this time.

Aaron Maybin is the pick.