Sal Capaccio Bills Targets

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like all names but Howard. Howard will be a bust. You heard it here first. But seriously, you gotta wonder why Howard produced so little at Bama besides being wide open in both championship games.

I really like Adams and Reddick.

Personally, I'm glad QB isn't on that list. I would take a QB in the second

No he won't! Howard will be a stud. If you watched Bama's offense you would understand why he didn't have that great of stats. If healthy he will be a star for at least 10 years.

No he won't! Howard will be a stud. If you watched Bama's offense you would understand why he didn't have that great of stats. If healthy he will be a star for at least 10 years.

Had an A+ medical report at the combine clean bill when it comes to his medical history.

So, 3 TD's in 2 NC games with over 300 yards? Sounds good. :)

You may turn out to be correct, but a realistic pass catching threat who can stay on the field and even help the run game appeals to me.

What percentage of snaps are we running with 2 TEs? Especially if we use that full back regularly - it would take a lot of single WR sets to make use of clay and Howard. Drop a safety over Sammy and we are going to have to be pretty methodical stringing together drives with that grouping

I want a QB but I do prefer this board to Leroi's. I really really don't want another 1st round WR for Tyrod to ignore while he runs out of bounds. At least Howard would help in the running game which is where our bread is buttered as long as T-Mobile is the QB. Also FireChan makes an interesting case that Cla may be "done." Even if not, Howard would free him up for more of an H-back role he excelled in in Miami and Dennison I think knows how to use those kinds of players. Then in a couple years Clay will be gone and Howard will be an important piece in the middle of the field for helping along a young quarterback. Basically I prefer anything over WR.

I like all names but Howard. Howard will be a bust. You heard it here first. But seriously, you gotta wonder why Howard produced so little at Bama besides being wide open in both championship games.

I really like Adams and Reddick.

Personally, I'm glad QB isn't on that list. I would take a QB in the second

Pfff. I've "heard" a lot of things first here, especially lately. Guy projects as one of the best tight ends to come out in years and has zero injury concerns currently. I'm sure you'll be back to eat your words if you're wrong though right?

Pfff. I've "heard" a lot of things first here, especially lately. Guy projects as one of the best tight ends to come out in years and has zero injury concerns currently. I'm sure you'll be back to eat your words if you're wrong though right?

right on OJ is almost a sure thing.if he is there how do they not take him, although i keep hearing about giants wanting him but 23 is a long way down . they would have to give up a lot to move .

This guy is such a tool. Listening to him on WGR55, he reminds me of the dorks in school who didn't play football but when they talked about it, they used the terminology the football players and coaches do as a means to try an pull off some level of credibility and authority. So I just listened to him say "mike," "will," "not enough butt." What a complete dweeb. Had to turn him off. Jesus dude.

This guy is such a tool. Listening to him on WGR55, he reminds me of the dorks in school who didn't play football but when they talked about it, they used the terminology the football players and coaches do as a means to try an pull off some level of credibility and authority. So I just listened to him say "mike," "will," "not enough butt." What a complete dweeb. Had to turn him off. Jesus dude.

go get a beer and relax bruh