Cyrus Kouandjio involved in incident w/police; at ECMC

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what's wrong with CK, but the possibility exists he's dealing with a mental health issue. We don't know for sure, but if that's the case I hope he gets the help he needs. A report earlier this off-season indicated he fell down in his home which necessitated hip surgery. Perhaps the two events are connected, perhaps not.

He's 23 years old and certain illnesses reveal themselves early in adulthood. I wish him the best.

This is just too PC to be possible. He obviously mixed bath salts and cocaine and was feeling both psychotic and invincible when he scaled the electric fence shirtless and requested the police officer shoot him. That, or perhaps your right.....

Dc tom ur act is really getting old...

Anyway im still looking forward to ck starting this year but idk... They might take an ot rd2

Yeah that's always a great way to ingratiate yourself with a new community: insult established members while simultaneously posting nothing of value.

If we can't laugh about THIS, just shut down TBD during the offseason.

Of COURSE none of us want him to be in serious trouble physically, mentally, or legally. The fact I have to type that makes me think we need to build a wall to prevent other message board refugees from coming here.

Dc tom ur act is really getting old...

Anyway im still looking forward to ck starting this year but idk... They might take an ot rd2

[This is an automated response.]

You're an idiot.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.9.

[This is an automated response.]

You're an idiot.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.9.

The bot isn't ready for prime time. You spelled "ur" as "you're."

Can't wait til the final version is ready; and yes, I know. I'm an idiot.