JuJu: not "on that beat" of Buffalo weather

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

+1

Woods was much more polished coming out. But I still like the thought of grabbing him in the second if they go DB early.

I honestly think if Ju-Ju didn't get hurt, he could have been in the fold for late first early second without a doubt.

I would absolutely take him in the second round. He's almost a throwback type of possession WR. You aren't going to be blown away, but end of the day you'll look at his numbers and appreciate what he does

I do like the Boldin comparison... I look more at a Colston from the Saints a few years back as a good comparison. Colston was a bit taller, but same style IMO.

That's not a good thing to say, when you're waiting to get drafted... Kind of makes me feel like he's soft. I don't care where you grew up, be a man. Regardless of what team drafts you, you're going to end up playing in Cold Weather throughout the season.. That's a dumb statement for him to make and if I were a NFL GM, I'd have a major concern with that comment.. Personally, I don't like the cold either, who does? But as an NFL player/Grown man.. you gotta deal with it. PERIOD

But he is fine with Cincinatti. Because he can play behind A.J. Green. And Green Bay ebcause USC's QB compares favorably to Aaron Rodgers.

Not that Cin-city compares to BFLO in the snow/temps, but its definitely cold. I suppose if he goes to a warmer area team it will be good because he'll never have any road games to worry about.

1) cold and snow suck. The best things about Florida and California is their weather.

2). Buffalo winters aren't as bad as they are made out to be. But winter just sucks in general.

3) if you are winning, no one cares about the weather.

I'm 100% with you on all this.

• 2 weeks later...