JuJu: not "on that beat" of Buffalo weather

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta say it took guts to play with all them screws and a plate in a broken hand. I wish our wr had the same drive. I hope the guys attitude towards our weather would be ok if he were drafted by us. Seems like a good number two. Hes absolutely driven to succeed what that level is who knows but his fierce competitive attitude is there.

Didn't hit the link. Why would I have to? Duh. How did he do on the standard IQ tests? At least he's honest. :)

it is a funny article. He started a Madden franchise and sent himself to the Bills. Here is the full SI story:

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/04/14/juju-smith-schuster-2017-nfl-draft?xid=socialflow_twitter_si

Edited by YoloinOhio

I was born and raised in Buffalo and I'm not a fan of the weather, which is why I now live in Florida

I'm not a fan of being stifling hot 6 months of the year, living with mosquitos as big as your hand and gators that reside in every swimming pool, pond and golf course either...

Last thing I need is to worry about walking down the road and becoming gator bait...