Now that Crunch Time is coming...........

njbuff

Do you really want the Bills to select a QB early (rounds 1-3) in this draft?

Assuming, of course, there are no trades.

I am truly on the fence about this, but if I had a gun to my head.......... the Bills should just roll with TT, Jones and Yates for 2017.

What is your honest answer?

As mine is NO.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am truly on the fence about this, but if I had a gun to my head.......... the Bills should just roll with TT, Jones and Yates for 2017.

As mine is NO.

No to round 1. Perhaps in 2 or 3. These prospects are not first round worthy to me.

As mine is NO.

Its a yes for me

Its all about whaley's draft board.....if there is a qb in this group that can be special with some polishing......yes

As mine is NO.

You probably won't have to worry about it because I think Watson, Trubisky and Mahomes will all be gone by #10. The media isn't giving the proper picture on what's going to happen. They've underrated this qb class. If one of those qbs are still there the Bills will draft him.

Second or third round, if they see a guy they think is a good value.

Here's why: The plan is that Tyrod is going to be the guy for the future, but they aren't sure yet. If he has a really good year in 2017, they renegotiate, give him a big deal. The guy they took in the second or third round hangs around for his rookie contract as the backup. If Taylor doesn't work out, the Bills decide next April if the guy they took in the second or third round looks like the real deal and they go with him If they don't don't like him, then they take another guy in the 2018 draft, first or second round.

As mine is NO.

Yes, a QB is so important they need to keep picking until they find their Russell Wilson/Dak Prescott

You probably won't have to worry about it because I think Watson, Trubisky and Mahomes will all be gone by #10. The media isn't giving the proper picture on what's going to happen. They've underrated this qb class. If one of those qbs are still there the Bills will draft him.

Huh? The media doesn't undersell QBs. They do the exact opposite. QB hype is the money-maker.

Here's why: The plan is that Tyrod is going to be the guy for the future, but they aren't sure yet.

No. That really isn't the plan. If that was the plan and they really thought he was the guy for the future they don't void the final 2 years of his contract, make him take a massive pay cut and allow the deal to be escapable at the end of 2017.