NFL schedule release this Thursday

stuvian

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The franchise is funny to me. They constantly !@#$ up so I poke a little fun at them and take it for what it is.

Entertainment.

LOL! That's precious. Don't fool yourself, son...you've never posted anything "funny" here. It's all "they suck" or "they will suck" in some form or fashion. Learn what humor is.

Those of us who don't take it too seriously are the ones who post the funny stuff -- and we don't need to use the laughing emoji to do it.

LOL! That's precious. Don't fool yourself, son...you've never posted anything "funny" here. It's all "they suck" or "they will suck" in some form or fashion. Learn what humor is.

Those of us who don't take it too seriously are the ones who post the funny stuff -- and we don't need to use the laughing emoji to do it.

What, you don't find constant bitching, whining and complaining humorous?

?

The Bills were ranked 9th in points per drive and 6th in TDs per drive...

And Bills were middle of the road in yards per game. Scoring has more to do with red zone efficiency and getting nice field position setup by defense. That's why those who expect POINTS because of Tyrod could be in for a rude awakening if red zone efficiency drops slightly.

Here is a non-Bills leak: Redskins to host a Thanksgiving game vs NYG (night game)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/football-insider/wp/2017/04/20/redskins-to-host-first-thanksgiving-game-in-franchise-history/?utm_term=.0d931d06eaa7

Per WGR -- Bills also 1 of 4 teams without a prime time game

That makes sense. This team is hard to watch as a fan. I wouldn't make anyone else watch them.