Ownership dined with Deshone Kizer after workout Saturday.

PIZ

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kizer is an interesting prospect, if you're patient with him and have time to groom him, he could develop nicely.

Right now, he's just too raw.

Then the question would be do you risk a top ten pick on a project that may develop into a quality starter?

I might be in the minority opinion here but I don't think the Bills will draft any QBs in the first four rounds.

I think it's all deliberately visible posturing and misdirection.

Edited by dpberr

Then the question would be do you risk a top ten pick on a project that may develop into a quality starter?

I don't think you draft projects that high. Late 1st, early 2nd, which implies that immediate contributions aren't as necessary, I think that's a better fit.

This year there will be several immediate contributors at key positions of need available at 10, no need to reach.

Edited by TheElectricCompany

Nooooobody thinks he's a top 10 pick. I wouldn't use a high second on him, but what if he's sitting there in the third? At that point I'm intrigued.

Not sure why they *wouldn't* work out all the QBs projected in the first 2 rounds.... he's a project but has a high ceiling.

Exactly, I would sit down with every single one of them.....and do the same thing next year and every year after that until someone with accuracy finally show up in this city.

I might be in the minority opinion here but I don't think the Bills will draft any QBs in the first four rounds.

I think it's all deliberately visible posturing and misdirection.

I do not think it is just con game. I think they are looking for diamond in the rough knowing there are QBs picked on later round which have been successful. In addition they are also doing research into the QBs since they may face them next couple of years.

All of this because the Pegulas took a kid out to dinner? Can we analyze what entree the kid ordered? :)

Or, is this the classic TBD ordained "smoke screen" taken to the ownership level! :)

I heard he ate Buffalo wings with ranch dressing.

I don't think you draft projects that high. Late 1st, early 2nd, which implies that immediate contributions aren't as necessary, I think that's a better fit.

This year there will be several immediate contributors at key positions of need available at 10, no need to reach.

I absolutely would not take one of these qbs at 10....

2nd round....the conversation picks up

....hell if I was a kid in the 2017 draft and the OWNER of the Buffalo Bills thought enough of me to have dinner, I'd be thrilled, honored, humbled and excited.......ME, a kid in the 2017 NFL Draft has dinner with a billionaire NFL OWNER....WTF?...only the "Real Housewives of TBD/OBD" could turn THAT into a suspect negative....17 years is tough to endure but seriously?..........

Yes you take the interview and be prepared for it not just for draft but to make an impression on him post football career.