Ownership dined with Deshone Kizer after workout Saturday.

PIZ

Anyone remember NDBuffCusefan or whatever his name was who had the giant meltdown and got banned? He loved DeShone Kizer and thought he was the future of the Bills.

I remember that guy. He had a special moment.

Forums do that to people. Cause them to melt that is.

Drinking + forum posting speeds that process up.

Cheers :beer:

USA Today Sports interviewed former Notre Dame QB DeShone Kizer. In a quotation that will raise eyebrows and cause furious emoji spasms, Kizer, discussing his potential, suggested he could be the best quarterback ever, a Tom Brady-type quarterback with Cam Newton's athleticism.

"Name a college quarterback who goes into the game-plan meetings on Monday and throws his notes at the coaches," Kizer said. "No one else game plans the way I do. No one else prepares the way I do. No one else knows football the way I do. No one else is as big as I am. No one else is as powerful a runner as I am. Pat Mahomes might throw the ball 80 yards and I can only throw the ball 72, but I guarantee he can't throw an out route the way I can.

"No one else can do what I can do. And I've truly figured out in this (draft) process, if I can maximize all my potential in every aspect of the game - this is bold - I do have the ability to be the greatest quarterback to ever play. Imagine taking (Tom) Brady's intellect and Brady's preparation and putting it on a guy with Cam Newton's body. Why can't I be the greatest? The only thing stopping me from it is me. That's what's driving me now."

Sounds like B.S. if you ask me. Guys who really believe that in their heart wouldn't say it publicly.

Who the hell would want to root for a guy who talks like that?

Kizer is a dick. No thank you. Hope his failure is epic.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No . E.J. two ,has it written all over him. His build is like a 50 yr old woman. Check him out with them wide hips and puss gut,skinny legs. No. I don`t like his stats or wins.His own coach thinks he is not ready for the next level. I don`t know how those two got along?Mayock who was high on him,dropped him for some reason.I just see another E.J. here.

Sounds like B.S. if you ask me. Guys who really believe that in their heart wouldn't say it publicly.

Oh wow... Did he really write that? LOL

Not a fan of putting that out there in public. Even Brady (although I'm sure he thinks those things about himself) still talks about just trying to be a good QB for the Patriots and work hard and hope to have a shot, etc.

No. Jay Cutler famously said he had a stronger arm than Elway did in his prime.

Oh, wait, maybe that's not a good example ...

Oh wow... Did he really write that? LOL

Not a fan of putting that out there in public. Even Brady (although I'm sure he thinks those things about himself) still talks about just trying to be a good QB for the Patriots and work hard and hope to have a shot, etc.

they asked him about that on the red carpet last night. He said that he never said he HAD those things, but that it was his goal to be that type of QB.

Nah, I think he's smart enough to know what he was saying. I'm kinda annoyed that he chickened out on them, I thought it was brilliant :D

I actually don't mind the brash confidence. I'm rather hoping we might trade up and get him, but I doubt it is a possibility.

I'd be happy with Kizer in the 2nd, especially if he's there at 44.

Draft Kizer, flip Tyrod to the Browns, play Cardale and groom Kizer, if neither guy makes steps towards being the long term answer we'll be in position to take someone next year.

Good luck keeping the locker room together if that ever happens.

He will probably be gone by 44, but this could be our 2nd rd pick. Just not sure he gets past Bears, AZ and Saints

id be pretty surprised to go qb this year --- with the tyrod deal, and the trade... the calculus points at an audition this year to earn the spot unquestioned, but a belief that hes at worst a placeholder and next year would be the competition with a top flight rookie if he hasnt stepped up more