Do You BitCoin?

Foxx

16 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

Is Texas currently or in the recent past not up and running?

As long as they can control your thermostat remotely, you'll be just fine down there.

Secondary thought: Can they use those thermostats to mine crypto?

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 1 month later...

Perhaps a side discussion, but the advertisements for 'Bitcoin UP' that are fed by Google are downright fraudulent.  From touting Justin Trudeau, or Wayne Gretzky appearing on the Late Show, to now Don Cherry appearing on Ghomeshi's show last week (Ghomeshi lost that show in 2014. 🤨) there are enough errors, outright lies, and copyright infringement that Google should be held complicit.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/19/2021 at 8:54 AM, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Perhaps a side discussion, but the advertisements for 'Bitcoin UP' that are fed by Google are downright fraudulent.  From touting Justin Trudeau, or Wayne Gretzky appearing on the Late Show, to now Don Cherry appearing on Ghomeshi's show last week (Ghomeshi lost that show in 2014. 🤨) there are enough errors, outright lies, and copyright infringement that Google should be held complicit.

BAhhhhhhhhhhh

If anyone is interested in mining new coins, there's a really cool opportunity coming up with PLANET and ALGO.

Using these really cool air quality sensors: https://store.getawair.com/products/awair-element

The sensors are neat just from a gadget standpoint. The fact that they'll soon be mining ~25 PLANETs a day (currently trading at $.40) is even better.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

In the past, I have been opposed to buying Bitcoin, given my feeling that its value is based on nothing (i.e., not backed by precious metals).

But I happened upon a Telegram community called @Amplified_Trades   When you get in touch, they will have you send some Bitcoin to them, and they will do their Binary Option thing and multiply your Bitcoin amount. It sounds like a scam, but I tried it and got a surprisingly large profit, so far.

In 72 hours, my $770 input has grown to $3302. Actually, by their trading methods, they just increase the amount of BTC you have. I started with .0264 BTC, and now have .0775 BTC.

If you have some money to play with, and an adventurous spirit, give it a try.

I had been staying with XRP and XLM until this thing came along.

I must tell you that investing in crypto hastened my divorce, but now I am my own boss. Your mileage may vary.

• Dislike 1

15 hours ago, Poleshifter said:

In the past, I have been opposed to buying Bitcoin, given my feeling that its value is based on nothing (i.e., not backed by precious metals).

But I happened upon a Telegram community called @Amplified_Trades   When you get in touch, they will have you send some Bitcoin to them, and they will do their Binary Option thing and multiply your Bitcoin amount. It sounds like a scam, but I tried it and got a surprisingly large profit, so far.

In 72 hours, my $770 input has grown to $3302. Actually, by their trading methods, they just increase the amount of BTC you have. I started with .0264 BTC, and now have .0775 BTC.

I must tell you that investing in crypto hastened my divorce, but now I am my own boss. Your mileage may vary.

EEEEKKKK sounds scary. Sounds real Ponzi ish.  Whats their angle on being able to do this?

20 hours ago, Poleshifter said:

I have absolutely no f’ing clue what you just said. 

6 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

EEEEKKKK sounds scary. Sounds real Ponzi ish.  Whats their angle on being able to do this?

Alan Demarcos says: " 'leverage Trading' is all about using little amount to control the huge amount in the forex market"

So, leverage trading would be the answer. I don't know the Forex (foreign exchange) market, so I will take his word for it. About 80 hours into this, I've got $4562 in BTC where I started with $770. It surprises the hell out of me, too. But some people do trading for a living, and are very good at it.

It was money I could afford to blow, so I took a chance. I imagine my soon-to-be-ex-wife would agree with you guys.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 9/28/2021 at 12:56 AM, Poleshifter said:

Says every scam or pyramid scheme patsy ever

• Like (+1) 2

18 hours ago, Poleshifter said:

Alan Demarcos says: " 'leverage Trading' is all about using little amount to control the huge amount in the forex market"

So, leverage trading would be the answer. I don't know the Forex (foreign exchange) market, so I will take his word for it. About 80 hours into this, I've got $4562 in BTC where I started with $770. It surprises the hell out of me, too. But some people do trading for a living, and are very good at it.

It was money I could afford to blow, so I took a chance. I imagine my soon-to-be-ex-wife would agree with you guys.

But you don't really have it though because you sent for coin to a 3rd party who now owns it and has no obligation to return it to you.  Also, you have no legal recourse for recovering your crypto if it turns out you sent it to people who are less than honorable.  Kinda makes me wonder why a group that is turning out annualized returns of 2 billion percent is accepting $770 buy ins.

• Like (+1) 1