McCoach took 7 franchise greats out to dinner this week

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far McDermott is saying and doing all the right things. That was very classy of him to take the Bills legends out for dinner.

Partial credit. His truck still has its factory paint job and he hasn't altered any of his tattoos. Wake me up when he commits to this coaching thing.

Rex ate wings at Big Tree with Jim and Thurman for that SI article - that doesn't count?

Just kidding - he probably stuck them with the bill

Funny - I think that was a regional cover. I actually had my Dad go out and buy a copy in Buffalo and mail it to me. I noticed it laying in my house the other day and had to laugh. At the time I was thinking of framing it!

Funny - I think that was a regional cover. I actually had my Dad go out and buy a copy in Buffalo and mail it to me. I noticed it laying in my house the other day and had to laugh. At the time I was thinking of framing it!

As far as I know Big Tree still has it up, but they removed the R from the title so the cover reads 'The Ex Effect' :lol:

This is nice and all, but WINS.

Just sayin...

of. Course.

Not saying you are doing this, but I've seen a few posts that feel like they can't let themselves like what's going on now because they don't trust what's to come. I'm comfortable separating the two as far as being able to appreciate some things now that appear promising and understanding that ultimately real success will take place on the field. Doesn't mean I have to block out the good that is currently (imo, obviously) starting to implement in the offseason.

As far as I know Big Tree still has it up, but they removed the R from the title so the cover reads 'The Ex Effect' :lol:

i love this very much

Thats quite the group! I really feel like this is the best direction we've gone in many HC hires. Im loving it. Here's to hoping for the true culture change we've been searching for!

Good stuff, but when does OJ get his Derm dinner date? B-)

Maybe for his last meal??

of. Course.

Not saying you are doing this, but I've seen a few posts that feel like they can't let themselves like what's going on now because they don't trust what's to come. I'm comfortable separating the two as far as being able to appreciate some things now that appear promising and understanding that ultimately real success will take place on the field. Doesn't mean I have to block out the good that is currently (imo, obviously) starting to implement in the offseason.

i love this very much

C3hYrB_WAAAZx4F.jpg