Changes coming to Bills front office?

There a pack of "pit bulls" on this forum that once they get something in their craw they will not stop shaking til it is dead.

They go from one victim to the next. EJ, REX, Whaley, Brandon, who will be the next?

Pitiful but it will not stop because it is just their nature.

Edited by cd1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whaley should already be gone. I hope his butt is fired soon, I would much prefer before the draft.

That's a great idea. Fire Whaley right before the draft so he can take our draft board with him. And then drop a new GM cold to conduct our draft. That kind of forward thinking builds winners.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

There a pack of "pit bulls" on this forum that once they get something in their craw they will not stop shacking til it is dead.

They go from one victim to the next. EJ, REX, Whaley, Brandon, who will be the next?

Welcome to the world of Internet forums.

While I don't believe much of what is written, just trying to put 2 and 2 together and come up with 6 and once in a while he may be right and then can say I told you so.

Having said that often teams make front office personal leadership changes after the draft. So lets see if anything were to change in early May.

There a pack of "pit bulls" on this forum that once they get something in their craw they will not stop shacking til it is dead.

Brandon isn't gone. He got a promotion. EJ was not re-signed because he couldn't play. Rex was fired after a tumultuous season in which the front office blamed him through the media for the season going poorly. It was partially his fault, but the roster assembled wasn't good either.

Career minded coaches like McDermott do not take a HC job where there isn't a chance to succeed. If McD can get T/K Pegs to jettison Whaley, who is only 1 of 2 HC's in the NFL (Dave Caldwell) to be a GM 4 full seasons and not deliver a playoff appearance, it would be a long overdue move.

If we want to go full tinfoil hat: the man in line behind Whaley is Jim Monos, who worked as an area scout in Philly while McD was coaching in Philly.

Also, it seems to me that Whaley's preservation mode is that he just gives the HC whatever he wants and then points to that when evaluations come up. Maybe McDermott doesn't want a yes man, but instead wants someone who can provide feedback and a different perspective to help build the team better.

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

Whaley should already be gone. I hope his butt is fired soon, I would much prefer before the draft.

Right, the whole staff has been working all year under Whaley and you want the GM fired a month before the draft? Brilliant

Didn't LaCanfora tell us Rex was gone if the team didn't make the postseason?

I could have told you that

As far as I can remember the first one was Parker. But you are correct, as soon as one is gone they gravitate to the next. No dead time.

Edited by Greybeard

So this is the third coach Whaley can't work with?

So they could fire Whaley after hiring McD?

This is so stupid. Only the Bills do things back-ass-wards.

Tryod would be gone, Romo would be QB, Anthony Lynn would be HC, and AVP would be OC if JLC was right about anything.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Tryod would be gone, Romo would be QB, Anthony Lynn would be HC, and AVP would be OC if anything JLC was right about anything.

DING DING DING

laconforma is the hackiest hack of all hacks...stirs **** up out of thin air instead of actually developing any sources and getting real information

Brandon isn't gone. He got a promotion. EJ was not re-signed because he couldn't play. Rex was fired after a tumultuous season in which the front office blamed him through the media for the season going poorly. It was partially his fault, but the roster assembled wasn't good either.

Career minded coaches like McDermott do not take a HC job where there isn't a chance to succeed. If McD can get T/K Pegs to jettison Whaley, who is only 1 of 2 HC's in the NFL (Dave Caldwell) to be a GM 4 full seasons and not deliver a playoff appearance, it would be a long overdue move.

How enlightening I didn't realize that Rex was gone...

The designated targets (Whaley, Brandon, "fill in name here", etc.) will be ragged about even long after they gone. Once targets, it will not matter what they do, they will be attacked until they are gone.

Maybe it is not so much what those folks have done or are doing that is WRONG. Maybe it is just that the Pitt Bulls must ALWAYS be RIGHT.