Changes coming to Bills front office?

HEY! The Chapain might make the most sense, if, you know, he's got some really good connections.

I don't know why this is such a big deal to some people. I've been on various management committees where the chairman goes with the flow, even if it's not their preference. There are times where the guy with the clout could veto a move, but values the input of others and gives it a shot. And, sometimes, the word comes down that this is how it's going to go.

This is just not how successful football teams operate.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in these high stakes interactions between powerful individuals there will be times when they are like minded and get along while at other times their disagreements can turn ugly.

it's not hard to imagine the TT decision was not like minded and whaley (& possibly russ) lost that one

so when Pegula claims they are getting along and says reports stating otherwise are "erroneous"(some errors) .....that can be mostly true.

HEY! The Chapain might make the most sense, if, you know, he's got some really good connections.

I don't know why this is such a big deal to some people. I've been on various management committees where the chairman goes with the flow, even if it's not their preference. There are times where the guy with the clout could veto a move, but values the input of others and gives it a shot. And, sometimes, the word comes down that this is how it's going to go.

Well now we know it isn't the Chaplain 😬 Edited by YoloinOhio

....maybe they should try a rabbi this time................

Maybe Father Mulcahy is available? He seemed quite versatile, and we could use some jocularity in the locker room now that the pool table is gone! :)