Zach Brown visiting Bills

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This guy is the voice of Brockport Men's Hockey so he must be credible right? I'm a Blue Devil Alum,I hope its true

@mitch_courtney1

Got word that Zach Brown and the Bills are inching closer on a deal to bring the LB back to Buffalo.

But honestly,draft the future Wlb this draft.its there for the taking

BS - Let the freak go.

Offer him a realistic, incentive laden offer - then show him the door.

It seems he is just a Poser... (playing us for better offers elsewhere)

If it's a bidding war,goodbye. We can upgrade via draft anyway. Dont overpay Whaley

No we cant. We need to sign somebody. We have 6 draft picks. We still need a WLB, CB, RT, WR, and maybe another S. And lets not forget we still need to add a backup QB at some point. And it seems we will want to run a 2 TE system based off who we are said to be interested in so that adds another position

We are gonna need to sign a starter at one of these positions eventually we cant upgrade all these positions through the draft with only 6 draft picks

I like ZB but he's not Mike Singletary. Don't over pay and if he's all about highest bidder over a couple million bucks then see ya. One good year in a career where he was obviously more of a matadore down the stretch doesn't mean he deserves an armored truck full of benjamin's.

BS - Let the freak go.

Offer him a realistic, incentive laden offer - then show him the door.

It seems he is just a Poser... (playing us for better offers elsewhere)

Why do we get mad at a player for trying to get as much as he can? No one ever criticized me when I looked around for higher compensation.

No we cant. We need to sign somebody. We have 6 draft picks. We still need a WLB, CB, RT, WR, and maybe another S. And lets not forget we still need to add a backup QB at some point. And it seems we will want to run a 2 TE system based off who we are said to be interested in so that adds another position

We are gonna need to sign a starter at one of these positions eventually we cant upgrade all these positions through the draft with only 6 draft picks

trade back.gain picks,get a Wlb for 5-10 years. this is our window to do it.

WR is done

Rt is done

Get our Wlb,and starting Cb this draft.add depth

Next year,Rt and DL

' bless a top Qb falls in our laps

Edited by BuffAlone

Why do we get mad at a player for trying to get as much as he can? No one ever criticized me when I looked around for higher compensation.

They ALL want to get paid. But some WANT to be on the team and are willing to negotiate a cap friendly deal.

Others show up FAT, or not at all, OR quit part way thru the season.

NO WAY a team should spend money on that crap. THAT is what de$paration buys you.

NO THANK YOU!

It seems that Zach is all about getting the the best $$$ not about being the best.

Edited by cd1