Andre Holmes officially signed

I think its important that when comparing to Woods we are comparing to the woods of the last 2 years (the guy playing hurt) and not the healthy woods

I honestly dont want any more WR's unless they are 1a guys.....we have enough number 3's now. We need to draft a quality pass catcher

Whether Woods was hurt or not, Holmes isn't in his class as a receiver.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think it does......but maybe we go TE high instead of WR in this offense?

I think Homes is a little better then a JAG....and young. Not ready to call him a 1a but he looks like a really good fit for TT as he has that size and large catch radius

Need one more quality pass catcher either through free agency and draft and this is a strong TE draft

This^^^

Exactly, go get OJ Howard now, and then mostly Defense with maybe a RT somewhere in there, and this offseason would be IMO a great success.

Whether Woods was hurt or not, Holmes isn't in his class as a receiver.

i know that you like Woods....I do to

but availability is the best quality a player can have....and Woods for two years in a row has been dealing with that groin. He is a tough player to even be playing as he did not it.

He is not magically gonna get healthy because he went to play for the Rams.

Holmes (as i keep saying he has been on the tv a lot in my house) is a quality player....I thought before they brought in Crabtree he was gonna be the Raider's number 2 and was highly thought of....its difficult to know what he will mean to this team.

I can definitely see a round 2 WR. But I don't think McDermott's first draft choice for this team is going to be a WR.

LB, QB, S or even DL would be my guess (hoping for OJ Howard tho)

Personally I would like to see this team go to more 2 TE sets anyways......

If those are some of your best players in the passing game....and they are bigger bodies for run blocking which will also be important why NOT take a guy like OJ Howard

I dont think it does......but maybe we go TE high instead of WR in this offense?

I think Homes is a little better then a JAG....and young. Not ready to call him a 1a but he looks like a really good fit for TT as he has that size and large catch radius

Need one more quality pass catcher either through free agency and draft and this is a strong TE draft

Not sure I'd say that 29 years old (in June) is "young."

I like Holmes ALOT, but even I don't have these delusions. He's likely our #3... I hope.

Ideally a replacement for Justin Hunter as the #4 WR redzone target could slide in as #2 if injury happens. But right now yeah he is our #2.

Edited by billsfan89

Right now I kinda like trading down and getting Haason Reddick in the first.

I'd love him or Cunningham first round,after trading down.

Godwin,and an extra pick, say...Jourdan Lewis,in the second

And a safety in the third

Ot/Qb in the fifth

And in the sixth,

Speed...on either side of the ball

Edited by BuffAlone