Shead resigns with seattle

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It bothers me how often people use resign instead of re-sign.

The amount of abuse I'm getting for an innocent grammatical error for not using a hyphen is what bothers me. I come to this board to read and post about the Bills, not to be lectured about punctuation

Eh, he would have started off on the PUP list anyway. It would have been something else for people to complain about Whaley over.

"You let Gilmore walk then sign an injured CB. I'm so done with this team. Fire Whaley!!!" :rolleyes:

The amount of abuse I'm getting for an innocent grammatical error for not using a hyphen is what bothers me. I come to this board to read and post about the Bills, not to be lectured about punctuation

Well, if you had seen it in a timely manner.......... :lol: I kid, I kid

DeShawn Shead is a corner.......

Just let him whine about QB. If you feed it, this will turn into a "T-word" thread....

I'm not broken up about Shead... because obviously we will get DBs somewhere, most likely the extremely deep rookie class. We have Darby and Seymour that are decent young guys, and I wouldn't mind a couple top DB prospects to rotate with these guys. It's not like we are going to the SB this year....

Gareon Conley might still be there at 10. Not sure about Lattimore.

Let's just hope one of Adams, Hooker, or Lattimore is there. Otherwise, gotta believe it's WR at 10.

yeah - buffalo's a tough sell i think.

I was thinking that the timing of the storm probably did not help things. But also was wondering if they're maybe having players visit during March Madness to try and sell downtown.

yeah - buffalo's a tough sell i think.

Reportedly signed for 1 year. If he even visited the Bills would probably offer that same deal. Any other team would probay offer that same deal. He's still rehabbing from a significant injury.

If all is equal why leave where he's been and is comfortable? Has little to do with "Buffalo" and more to so with what makes sense.