Something must be up with the Bills

HOUSE

Aint that the truth well with the exception of the HC. An unknown but definitely not Rex.

But you've got to Billieve sooner or later. I don't want to be looking like this :bag:

Last year was the first where I would actually watch a game I dvr'd and not in real time.

Never thought I'd actually get to that point in my life. I was hoping this offseason would get the old Bills fire in my belly roaring again but I'm not feeling it.

Maybe the draft? I don't know, just feels like they're ok with being mediocre right now and I've done that for too long.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...maybe after 17 years, you let a smart, no nonsense guy like McCoach assemble HIS "on field" product and that does all of the ticket selling you could ever ask for...no more gimmicks, no more gadgets, no more Firestones to "re-tire" Marv and good Lord no more blowhard Wrecks circuses......

...maybe after 17 years, you let a smart, no nonsense guy like McCoach assemble HIS "on field" product and that does all of the ticket selling you could ever ask for...no more gimmicks, no more gadgets, no more Firestones to "re-tire" Marv and good Lord no more blowhard Wrecks circuses......

Somewhere at OBD, Russ is sitting in a tiny office reading this. And he's weeping... really, really hard.

1. Red helmets

2. Old end zones

3. The season opener would be a handout of the 90s-era Bills hats.

4. Fred Jackson leading the charge. In uniform.

There you go. Secret plan unmasked.

Absolutely none of that sparks my interest even a little bit.

It sounded like Tyrod was more willing to take a pay cut to get some weapons for him on offense. I think the Bills might trade for a WR. To me there are some players that could be moved on the roster that we have other capable players at already. I'm not saying we are getting Josh Gordon, but he is a player that sticks out to me because the Browns have a similar situation with the WR position. He is a great WR when he plays, but he had issues, and they have added other players to the team. Now i'm not really sure they want to keep him going forward, and it may be in his best interest to try a different team to help him stay in the league and have a better life. The Bills might not make any trades at all, but if they were to make a trade i believe it would be something for a WR. Go Billz!

Winning sells tickets.

but they don't win...

they lost to absolutely everyone last year... swept in division, only beat the bottom of the crappy NFC West and AFC North. Team cannot possibly be better this year, talent or otherwise. With the GOATs at the top of the division and getting stronger day by day this offseason, we're 0-2 in the division/conference right now.

I don't see any room for optimism. Bills letting some quality players walk away. Looks like a full rebuild after this season as it will in all likelihood suck with a brutal schedule, rookie HC, total scheme turnover and probably less talent. Rookie HC will get a pass, and the wheel will keep on turning

having said all this logical stuff, Watch 'em go 11-5 with no injuries, lets hope so, but its nothing but hope, no facts to back it up.

Hogan and Gilmore high five'n each other right about now... big smiles on their faces . talk about goin from the outhouse to the penthouse

Edited by 8and8-->NoMore

I have been around longer then most of you guys

The Bills always do something to sell tickets.....this year is slower then normal

This usually means the Bills are working on something.

And No, its not likely to be Tim Tebow

McDermott is draining the swamp

"is this thing on?"...

:worthy::lol: