Are we ramping up to war with North Korea?

On 5/2/2018 at 11:28 AM, Tiberius said:

I also don't think Hillary murdered Seth Rich! :lol:

Well, duh!  She was at least four people removed from whoever was paid to murder Seth Rich.  No one ever accused Hillary of being stupid.

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Well, duh!  She was at least four people removed from whoever was paid to murder Seth Rich.  No one ever accused Hillary of being stupid.

At least four people, huh? Boy she must command a lot of respect and..ahem...loyalty to keep all those people quiet. Team Trump's cast of bozos could learn a lot. The sh it show going on now is just to scream about. Rudy is forced to release a written statement saying all those things he was blovating about the last 36 hours is wrong. Lol, what a joke. 

23 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

At least four people, huh? Boy she must command a lot of respect and..ahem...loyalty to keep all those people quiet. Team Trump's cast of bozos could learn a lot. The sh it show going on now is just to scream about. Rudy is forced to release a written statement saying all those things he was blovating about the last 36 hours is wrong. Lol, what a joke. 

Or fear.  Because, y'know, people who stray end up dead.

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Well that's unfortunate.  It would have been better if they'd stayed imprisoned at hard labor until a Democrat could have freed them.

Maybe next time...

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Well that's unfortunate.  It would have been better if they'd stayed imprisoned at hard labor until a Democrat could have freed them.

But I thought it was the Democrats that sent them to NK? Democrats are bad 

The pinstripes are very slimming. I might steal that look.

So I have a new phone and haven't adjusted my feed setting yet, so the default news feed (I believe) is Yahoo.  I know I shouldn't expect much, but then again maybe I should. Dozens of stories on what each empty head wore to the Met Gala focused on Catholic appropriation ;).

One story on North Korea. I don't know if it was referenced in this thread or another, but bring on the Brawndo and start kicking people in the balls.

Edited by Kevbeau

7 hours ago, Kevbeau said:

The pinstripes are very slimming. I might steal that look.

So I have a new phone and haven't adjusted my feed setting yet, so the default news feed (I believe) is Yahoo.  I know I shouldn't expect much, but then again maybe I should. Dozens of stories on what each empty head wore to the Met Gala focused on Catholic appropriation ;).

One story on North Korea. I don't know if it was referenced in this thread or another, but bring on the Brawndo and start kicking people in the balls.

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

Let me see.  We shouldn't celebrate the release of innocent American prisoners, but should hold a parade for the return of a war criminal deserter?

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, GG said:

Let me see.  We shouldn't celebrate the release of innocent American prisoners, but should hold a parade for the return of a war criminal deserter?

Sure would be a shame if something horrible happened to Schumer. What an !@#$.

29 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Time for a "Hold my beer and watch this" gatorman moment...

So you think this is a great accomplishment of Kim?? You are a total idiot! 

One wonders, if Kim was paid out of a corrupt fund Trump's team raised through shaking down corporations like AT&T 

Oh this is too easy :lol:

7 minutes ago, stony said:

Ahhhh, Republicans claiming Lincoln as one of their own.  Always good for a chuckle.  

Ahhhh, a drive-by History re-write,.......................................Always the sign of a loser....:D

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Ahhhh, a drive-by History re-write,.......................................Always the sign of a loser....:D

Come again? Strong Federal government, party centered in the Northeast, his right hand man the epitome of Northern elitism...  

I come from a lively group of Republican hooligans.  We always laugh at this one.  

4 minutes ago, Nanker said:

What was he then - a Whig?

No he was a Republican.  Just not the current iteration.  You know, the whole party platform split thing around the turn of the century. 

5 minutes ago, stony said:

Come again? Strong Federal government, party centered in the Northeast, his right hand man the epitome of Northern elitism...  

I come from a lively group of Republican hooligans.  We always laugh at this one.  

No he was a Republican.  Just not the current iteration.  You know, the whole party platform split thing around the turn of the century. 

You do know that the Civil Rights acts that Johnson's administration passed only did so because of Republican support in the Senate? Many Southern Democrats - including the illustrious Fulbright voted against it. 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Excellent! The bigger they are, the harder they fall :D

So you don't agree that freeing of 3 prisoners (for nothing), honest to god progress towards a denuclearized DPRK, ending the Korean War, and steps to reunify the peninsula are things to be praised? 

Or are you now rooting for them to fail so that Trump will take a political hit? 

Is that really the level of your patriotism? You can't put aside partisanship for five minutes to bask in what is - regardless of political affiliation - a positive step for the world?