Bills have made offer to FA RB Travaris Cadet

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys

Shady is probably here for one more year........just sayin

And has little to do with this discussion other than he solidly fills one of the 5(?) spots in the backfield this year

It's like commenting on Sammy with the special teams and 5th WR signings

Edited by NoSaint

And where does Cadet fit in with McCoy, Gilly, Williams, Tolbert, DaMarco

And where does Cadet fit in with McCoy, Gilly, Williams, Tolbert, DaMarco

I cant see Gilly being here next year... and tolbert and williams dont necessary get etched in stone

By what we seem to be doing personnel wise, Our offense is going to be 60% run and then just play action roll out short dump offs to FBs RBs and TEs...which I actually have no issue with. That's like my mid 2000s Madden offense. RBs and TEs with 85+ catches a year. Where is Larry Centers? Maybe we will get Mccafrey and end up with a Rich Gannon style perma <6 yd pass offense.

Im a shady fan as well

but its different for the two positions.....Brady is hardly touched while Shady has taken a ton of punishment.....and on a huge contract.

Im not trying to push him out the door....just saying the bills might be thinking about life after Shady?

If he still shows no signs of slowing down I'd hope they go for a restructure instead of just parting ways next year. Edited by 34-78-83

what about a tailback?

what happens when we get in to wishbone?

A tb is a rb. A rb is a tb. Fb & hb are specific.

What is Tailback?

A position on offense that lines up in the backfield and is primarily responsible for running with the football. The tailback is also responsible for catching the ball out of the backfield, and helping to block on passing plays. The tailback will most often line up behind the quarterback, although will line up next to the quarterback in shotgun formations. Tailbacks are often faster and more agile than other backs, and will have the highest rushing statistics on a team under most circumstances.

A tb is a rb. A rb is a tb. Fb & hb are specific.

What is Tailback?

A position on offense that lines up in the backfield and is primarily responsible for running with the football. The tailback is also responsible for catching the ball out of the backfield, and helping to block on passing plays. The tailback will most often line up behind the quarterback, although will line up next to the quarterback in shotgun formations. Tailbacks are often faster and more agile than other backs, and will have the highest rushing statistics on a team under most circumstances.

haha. It was a joke. But thanks