Chad Kelly: drafted by Denver

HOUSE

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See how you even used the word alleged... there is already video proof showing holes in the girls story. Guilty or not, all we know is allegedly something happened.

That's really not the case with Kelly. Nothing is implied or alleged, the kids screw ups are legit

Lmao, amaking. Cardale can't throw the ball- the kid they called 12 gage because of his arm can't throw the ball.

You really gotta wonder about people sometimes...

So this Mixon kid gets suspended for a year and still gets drafted in the 2nd. Chad gets forgotten because of his off field behavior....wow. Steal of the draft.

and because he tore up his knee, and tore a ligament in his wrist and can't throw for several months and and and and

Yep, still would like him with our last pick.

You know, we complain when the Bills do Billsy things...this would be the absolute Billsiest thing possible. What is the best way to use a late round pick? Let's start an immediate and perpetually ongoing quarterback controversy over a player who has shown himself repeatedly, over a long period of time, in multiple venues, to be a colossally entitled Dbag. I'm sure he'll come right in and go with the flow and everything will work out fantastically.

You know, we complain when the Bills do Billsy things...this would be the absolute Billsiest thing possible. What is the best way to use a late round pick? Let's start an immediate and perpetually ongoing quarterback controversy over a player who has shown himself repeatedly, over a long period of time, in multiple venues, to be a colossally entitled Dbag. I'm sure he'll come right in and go with the flow and everything will work out fantastically.

Take your head out of Uranus, Moon! You just said he's injured in multiple ways, injuries need time to heal and because of this he really couldn't contribute this year. Controversy over, atleast for this year. Not to mention since when does a late round QB come in and is hailed competition? You're contradicting yourself because if that pick is so valauable, shouldn't we take the highest ceiling player? Is Chad Kelly not that? A potential franchise guy with a last gasp pick.

THINK about it.

Take your head out of Uranus, Moon! You just said he's injured in multiple ways, injuries need time to heal and because of this he really couldn't contribute this year. Controversy over, atleast for this year. Not to mention since when does a late round QB come in and is hailed competition? You're contradicting yourself because if that pick is so valauable, shouldn't we take the highest ceiling player? Is Chad Kelly not that? A potential franchise guy with a last gasp pick.

THINK about it.

Nope, it's stupid. It's a loser move and if his last name wasn't Kelly there'd be literally ZERO people advocating for it.

For being such a high rated player, he hasn't been mentioned once... by anyone during this draft

I think this is leaning towards udfa, but our 6th might be the kids only shot

Edited by Jeebus

Sixth roung picks that cause problems in the locker room do not last long in the NFL no matter what their last name is. Take a chance on a QB that scored Sport Science's highest grade in 6 years, put 40+ points on Alabama twice, won a NJCCA championship, lead his team to wins over Alabama, Auburn and LSU in the same season for the first time ever and lead Ol' Miss' to their first Sugar Bowl championship in nearly five decades.

Near as I can tell, he is way more Victor Franco than AJ Maggot.

Edited by JESSEFEFFER

How cool would it be if they let Jimbo read out the drafting of Chad.

That would be awesome

Just heard the character concerns of Dede Westbrook just picked by the Jags.. Wow. If these are the type of players being taken early in the 4th. We may have to pull the trigger sooner than I thought.

Makes Chad Kelly look like a choirboy.

+1

I wonder if the Panthers try to get back at the Bills and draft Chad?

So this Mixon kid gets suspended for a year and still gets drafted in the 2nd. Chad gets forgotten because of his off field behavior....wow. Steal of the draft.

Just LOOK at the coward Joe Mixon's fight video of him knocking out a GIRL, after a smaller GUY insults him.... It's everywhere on youtube.