Better Call Saul Season 3 - It's on!!!!!

The Poojer

By my experience,you're right. I used to have to carry nitro pills for about a year or so. I never needed to take one (thankfully), but mine were the tiny tablets like Father Merrin's (The Exorcist) - not capsules. I've never even seen nitro capsules before.

I looked it up in my PDR. I even think they got the capsules right on the show...but I haven't rewound to check. They got close, at least.

And yes, I have my own copy of the Physicians' Desk Reference. Does that surprise anyone, really?

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked it up in my PDR. I even think they got the capsules right on the show...but I haven't rewound to check. They got close, at least.

And yes, I have my own copy of the Physicians' Desk Reference. Does that surprise anyone, really?

its easier to just know a lot of women and two of them pharmacists and ask them. which i did.

it's actually fun. i can literally find in my list of women someone who is an expert on anything. they never answer my calls or reply, but they're still really smart.

I'm sensing one is a result of the other

its easier to just know a lot of women and two of them pharmacists and ask them. which i did.

it's actually fun. i can literally find in my list of women someone who is an expert on anything. they never answer my calls or reply, but they're still really smart.

So many here were watching this show, I thought I would give it a try today. Not many shows can hook you on Season 1 Episode 1.

Are you watching 'BCS' in the context of having already watched 'Breaking Bad'?

I have never watched "Breaking Bad." But if it is anything like this I will have to check it out.

Yes it is

And yes you should

I was going to suggest watching Breaking Bad first, but I'm kinda wondering how somebody who hadn't seen it yet would experience Better Call Saul followed by Breaking Bad

Yes it is

And yes you should

I was going to suggest watching Breaking Bad first, but I'm kinda wondering how somebody who hadn't seen it yet would experience Better Call Saul followed by Breaking Bad

I totally agree. Keep watching. It'll be fascinating for me and others to hear what someone who is actually watching both series in the correct chronological order of the characters thinks. The rest of us know the outcome for many of the characters. Your input will be appreciated.

However, for this study to be completely accurate, you can't start BB until the BCS

series is over.

Anyone seen the ads for Hank Shrader's new show Claws? The show otherwise seems uninteresting to me, but i may give it a chance just becaise hank is in it.

Edited by BUFFALOKIE

I have never watched "Breaking Bad." But if it is anything like this I will have to check it out.

Breaking Bad is the only TV show in history to make an hour-long episode about two guys trying to swat a fly entertaining.

I'm honestly jealous of you. I really wish I could have the experience of watching BCS before BB. Oh well, Breaking Bad was a great ride while it was running.

Interesting. When I think about it, watching 'BCS' first may make 'Breaking Bad' a different, but still very great, viewing experience. Other than the black and white future sequences Saul has in 'BCS', I can't think of anything that may seem out of context for anyone watching both series in reverse order of production. Anyway, have a good time. You won't regret watching either series. They both rank in the all time category imo.