One Name I've Seen Nowhere

H2o

I was ready to dismiss as being terrible but then I say his stats. 16 tds and 4 INTs on one of the least talent offenses in the NFL.

I honestly believe given his size and past history, he may have more upside than TT. If you could get him cheap, it could be an interesting competition.

Yeah, Harbaugh had him playing at a high level. Talent is there.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job not making it politically! So predictable.

if you choose to ignore it than you're better off... don't be so sensitive. if you want to keep it about football ignore whats not about football. is it that hard to be an adult these days?

just because something offends you doesn't mean you have to snowflake over it. you're better than that.

Yeah, Harbaugh had him playing at a high level. Talent is there.

ball placement was more or less terrible. he hit some wide open guys, sure. but he was actually worse than ej on many of his passes.

Do you play the national anthem in your back yard?

of course, every night he dresses in his postman uniform and plays taps as mrs howard (whatever that wenches name was) pets the cats on the porch.

Hot take alert.... he wasn't actually that bad last year.

in dennisons offense he won't succeed as good as others might due to his inaccuracy. dennison needs accuracy.

in dennisons offense he won't succeed as good as others might due to his inaccuracy. dennison needs accuracy.

Kaep would not fit imo as well. His accuracy is worse than Tyrod. He is a sub 60% career passer and was under 60% last year as well. He also boasts a career average of 7.3 yards per attempt. That's pretty putrid, an average which has been on the decline since 2012. Last year it was a mere 6.8 per. He did have a quality ratio with TD/INT, but that doesn't tell the whole story with him. The fact that he can only operate out of the Shotgun for the most part limits his options as well. It definitely doesn't make him a target for the Bills. The Kubiak/Dennision style of offense operates mainly from under Center. Tyrod is superior mechanically, footwork wise, and in overall arm talent. I don't think it would even be close if they had a camp battle. I think he is more on par with EJ if we are comparing him to past or present Bills QB's.

Great job not making it politically! So predictable.

but this time we made it 4 full comments into the thread before politics came up! That's a minor victory. And it was coupled with a shot at Kaep's back pack, so it really was only half political. (Compare: shots at Kaep's hair count as both political and nonpolitical)

Didn't Kap play last year well below his playing weight due to an injury? It's not surprising to see strength/accuracy lost on many of his throws.

This isn't an argument for signing him. I'm just saying.

I think the weight loss was due to him becoming vegan or something.