Jordan Poyer

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he'll be a warm body. I see us drafting one, this class is way to deep not to come away with someone.

Hyde at least gives me comfort that we won't take Peppers from Michigan.

Poyer on the other hand, I don't see being a starter.

I saw in an article that he was possibly gone for the season after suffering a lacerated kidney against Tennessee in October, that sounds awful. It did state he was a FS, which I don't know what this means for Graham as I figured if he was going to be a safety for us that would be where he would play

From Chris Trapasso

Random: New #Bills DB Jordan Poyer was my No. 1 cornerback in the 2014 draft class. Has played safety in the NFL though.

hmm maybe a CB for us?

Chris, he was a 7th round pick...there's no way that's true.

As to position, if Chris Brown lists him as a safety, then I would bet that's where the team intends for him to play.

So he was IR'd after 6 games last season when he suffered a lacerated kidney. He had 29 tackles, 10 assists and 2 pass defenses in those games.

Anyone watch him play? Is it possible since he got hurt that he is flying under the radar? Perhaps he is a ST'er?

Edited by Bray Wyatt

So he was IR'd after 6 games when he suffered a lacerated kidney. He had 29 tackles, 10 assists and 2 pass defenses in those games.

Anyone watch him play? Is it possible since he got hurt that he is flying under the radar? Perhaps he is a ST'er?

I think Whaley saw pictures of his girl and wants to take a shot.