Russ Brandon deserves lots of credit

Howard

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My only issue with this website is that it doesn't have a Russ Brandon-specific forum.

Instead, he's just brought up in 50% of the threads about anything else. But rarely in a positive way like this anomaly. I'm not behind the scenes, have no idea what he really does or doesn't do football related, therefore have nothing against the guy. He's widely respected for his actual job, so I don't get the hate others spew.

I saw Russ Brandin at the Walmarts two years ago and he is one of the nicest guys ever. I was looking for stuff and he helped me. So now it seems we are signing guys like Hooshka and the big fullback guy from down south. And we were able to keep Tyrod which is good because my wife loves Tyrod. Now I see we are signing another guy and they are all flocking to the Bills.

I see alot of credit to McDermond and Doug Whaley but you all should realize that these free agents are attracted to the bills because of our marketing and the leadership at the main office. I know from meeting Mr Brandin that one time he is nice and friendly and I bet you alot of these players think the same thing when they meet him too.

It takes a lot of courage to post something positive about Brandon on this site.

Signing Hyde and Hauschka is nothing more than a transparent attempt to sell tickets. Period. Brandon ain't fooling me.

I guess in a way you are correct. If we didn't field a safety or a kicker I imagine fans would eventually say 'enough'.

It takes a lot of courage to post something positive about Brandon on this site.

Howard is a public servant, and has courage in spades.

Howard, did Russ clear up the traffic issue for you? Have you been able to make it to Ted's?

Instead, he's just brought up in 50% of the threads about anything else. But rarely in a positive way like this anomaly. I'm not behind the scenes, have no idea what he really does or doesn't do football related, therefore have nothing against the guy. He's widely respected for his actual job, so I don't get the hate others spew.

Quote him. Thank you. That was a nice thing to say about me even though we haven't met.

Howard is a public servant, and has courage in spades.

Howard, did Russ clear up the traffic issue for you? Have you been able to make it to Ted's?

Quote him. I talked to him about that at the walmarts that time. He has a friend that walks Mckinley mall so he understood my problem with that traffic. So i think he is going to rout the sunday game traffic over 20a from abbott so we can get home in time to watch the games. Thats another reason he is a good guy and attracts good players.

I saw Russ Brandin at the Walmarts two years ago and he is one of the nicest guys ever. I was looking for stuff and he helped me. So now it seems we are signing guys like Hooshka and the big fullback guy from down south. And we were able to keep Tyrod which is good because my wife loves Tyrod. Now I see we are signing another guy and they are all flocking to the Bills.

I see alot of credit to McDermond and Doug Whaley but you all should realize that these free agents are attracted to the bills because of our marketing and the leadership at the main office. I know from meeting Mr Brandin that one time he is nice and friendly and I bet you alot of these players think the same thing when they meet him too.

or it's the money and they need a job

Unlike most fans here I am not con or pro Brandon

He likely does a decent marketing and sales job for our Bills

However he was a real lousy GM

So this reminds of last years Rex Ryan proclamation of having won the off season

Why again are we congradulating Brandon

Did he recently achieve anything noteworthy sales or marketing?

Did I miss something...

jc