Sign Terrelle Pryor

wppete

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah...good WR depth in the draft.

Even with good depth we still need to add players. Only WRs we have is Watkins and Listenbee. We need atleast 8 recievers to take to camp. Which means we have to add atleast that. We are not gonna add 6 rookies through draft. That would give us 7 recievers who never played a down in NFL. We gotta sign some vets as well

Terrelle Pryor is still available. Not much talk about him. Top FA receivers have pretty much signed. He's the best guy still out there and could be a nice fit for our #2 WR. Cleveland just spent a bunch of $$$$$ on Kenny Britt WR so they could let Pryor walk. I like his size, athleticism and attitude.

What you guys think????? is he a good #2 for us???? We got no one left on this roster and FA is starting to get thin at WR.

But wait....http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/189052-terrell-pryor-could-be-one-of-the-most-sought-after-2017-fas/

Hard to imagine this guy's been around so long. There have been threads about him here for 7 years!

This one's the best: http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/134990-terrelle-pryor-vs-brad-smith/

Pryor is not the type of person to commit that money to with our locker room.

why?

Sammy is due soon. No need to have that much into two WRs. Draft is loaded. Deep into the 3rd.

Ex: Etta-Towa from Syracuse.

he dropped so many passes at the combine.if by deep you mean you can him in the third,you're right. Do we want that kind of heartache? No. Travis Rudolph in the fourth for me,if we pass on better talent early on. Ideally,we trade down in the first and get Godwin with our booty in the second/third

I prefer guys that can catch

Yes, it is very deep though. I'm all in on Godwin

yes sir!

Britt was just signed to Cleveland. They obviously see flaws in Pryors game or they would've given him the contracts Britt reeled in.

it was the moneyball anal lytics. Hue wanted to keep him.

if he comes in at 6 i want him here, and draft one.

He is still learning WR

Love to get him.....afraid of the cost.

well spoken

it was the moneyball anal lytics. Hue wanted to keep him.

if he comes in at 6 i want him here, and draft one.

He is still learning WR

well spoken

I'd be perfectly fine with that, just can't over pay. I'm still holding hope for Josh Gordon reinstatement sweepstakes.

We're not gonna go after Jeffery. Unless they feel like Hunter is worthy of a bigger role, we've got to bring someone in. I'm ok with Kamar Aiken if they are truly interested in him as well. The cupboards bare.

Terrelle Pryor is still available. Not much talk about him. Top FA receivers have pretty much signed. He's the best guy still out there and could be a nice fit for our #2 WR. Cleveland just spent a bunch of $$$$$ on Kenny Britt WR so they could let Pryor walk. I like his size, athleticism and attitude.

What you guys think????? is he a good #2 for us???? We got no one left on this roster and FA is starting to get thin at WR.

I would prefer Jeffrey!!!!

I'd be perfectly fine with that, just can't over pay. I'm still holding hope for Josh Gordon reinstatement sweepstakes.

We're not gonna go after Jeffery. Unless they feel like Hunter is worthy of a bigger role, we've got to bring someone in. I'm ok with Kamar Aiken if they are truly interested in him as well. The cupboards bare.

The Josh Gordon sweepstakes are upon my mind too.

I bet Hunter and some serious draftees are the answer OBD has in mind

I would prefer Jeffrey!!!!

what does he offer TT ? Why is he a better fit?

Shaping up like a heav(ier)y run team