Sign Terrelle Pryor

wppete

After signing Britt, they'll get over it but Pryor could be in for a slump. They had no one else last year. I'm not discounting what an amazing feat that was with their QB carousel of trash last year but Britt did it with horrible QBs last year too. However... 8 mil, 1 yr, good deal. This is definitely a wait and see contract.

they just loved him. And he wanted to stay in Cleveland. And the Browns had all the money in the world to keep him. They chose Britt over him and that's not sitting well.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they just loved him. And he wanted to stay in Cleveland. And the Browns had all the money in the world to keep him. They chose Britt over him and that's not sitting well.

He really did love them, I agree and can see why. They gave him a real opportunity when no one else would and he learned. We're going to begin to see a lot more of this ala our very own Logan Thomas giving it a go at TE.

Franchising Pryor would've cost twice as much, so I guess the Browns "won." But when you're spending $16 mil to buy 2nd round picks...

If Pryor has another good year,he's breaking the bank next year

Lol what if Cousins get's traded.... to the Browns! RG3 back in DC.

Edited by horned dogs

Franchising Pryor would've cost twice as much, so I guess the Browns "won." But when you're spending $16 mil to buy 2nd round picks...

If Pryor has another good year,he's breaking the bank next year

Who knows. Cleveland seems to be stretching my idea of realistic trades. Brock for Pryor next?

That is if Cousins ends up in San Fran.

I think Pryor made a very risky move.

That's one way of looking at it. Think about this though, even with terrible quarterbacking he put up 1,000 yards. Maybe he has realized he wants the opportunity for targets, not wins. Garçon, Desean gone.. leaves them with Crowder at WR and Reed at TE. Pryors gonna get his and on a 1 year deal... if he's able to atleast duplicate last season he will really cash in next year. Not so fluky when you do it in consecutive years.

Just another perspective for rationale.

That's one way of looking at it. Think about this though, even with terrible quarterbacking he put up 1,000 yards. Maybe he has realized he wants the opportunity for targets, not wins. Garçon, Desean gone.. leaves them with Crowder at WR and Reed at TE. Pryors gonna get his and on a 1 year deal... if he's able to atleast duplicate last season he will really cash in next year. Not so fluky when you do it in consecutive years.

they also have the kid from Baylor they drafted in the 1st last year who was hurt all year. And crowder is very good. I like that WR group.

Yes that's possible. It is also possible he sits here next year with a 37 catch 4 TD season. I just have a feeling that the team is going to implode.

they also have the kid from Baylor they drafted in the 1st last year who was hurt all year. And crowder is very good. I like that WR group.

I think you mean Doctson from TCU 👍 Corey Coleman from Baylor was drafted by the Browns.