Who the Bills will pick at 10

What position do the bills select with their 1st round pick?  

263 members have voted

1. 1. What position do the bills select with their 1st round pick?

2. 2. Offense or defense in 1st

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I would love Adams or Hooker, but both will be gone. I'm saying OJ Howard is ours @ 10. 2nd pick will be QB or Zay Jones

I don't know if we need a TE with our 1ST pick but I absolutely LOVE OJ Howard

He is an absolute stud and so complete

That's why the draft is fun. One of us will be dead wrong. I am all in on Mahomes.

I don't think he is a horrible prospect by any means

But that's exactly what he is , a developmental prospect

He is definitely athletic with a howlitzer attached to his shoulder

Edited by Buffalo716

I don't know if we need a TE with our 1ST pick but I absolutely LOVE OJ Howard

He is not absolute stud and so complete

I don't think he is a horrible prospect by any means

But that's exactly what he is , a developmental prospect

He he definitely athletic with a howlitzer attached to his shoulder

I don't think we do either, but I could see us trying to create mismatches and exploit it with Howard (big target open even when covered) and Sammy. If we can pull off a capable WR2 in FA/2nd round could be pretty damn nice....

Plus I am trying to think a little outside the box as opposed to Davis/Williams

Edited by Reed83HOF

I don't think we do either, but I could see us trying to create mismatches and exploit it with Howard (big target open even when covered) and Sammy. If we can pull off a capable WR2 in FA/2nd round could be pretty damn nice....

Plus I am trying to think a little outside the box as opposed to Davis/Williams

The best TE prospect I've seen in a very long time!

I always loved him but I'm officially on the OJ Howard train.

1) we need a better OJ

2) good teams have good TEs. Even though he would be a waste with Tyrod, we aren't drafting for one year. Plus, he is a great blocker and would help the o line. A qb could step into a great situation throwing to him.

Side note, if Watson is there, I'd draft him. So sick of settling for not good enough qbs and not trying to get someone better.

The Bills will trade down multiple times IMO. Budda Baker, Zay, and JuJu would be great trade down targets

id be very ok with this. back to about 25 or so? couple seconds and maybe even a 1st next year if it's one team moving up.

If we take a DE in a 4-3, after drafting Lawson and re-signing Hughes, well then Whaley should be fired on the spot.

He should be. That would be stupid.

Also Selma Hayecks breasts will never get old. Shes a goddess

Davis then Mahomes

or

Peppers then Mahomes

Totally cool with that.

I love Hooker, Adams, and Davis. Any one of them could be a game changer. I think of the three, Davis has the best shot to still be there and I will be mortified if we pass him up for a CB or something like that. A part of me half expects that to happen.

I also like Foster if those three are all gone at 10, I'm just not sure I like the idea of taking essentially 3 LBs with 3 top picks in a row (Lawson and Ragland last year).

Edited by HappyDays

That's why the draft is fun. One of us will be dead wrong. I am all in on Mahomes.

Or they could ALL end up not cutting it which happens a ton

That is what SUCKS about the draft

I would still rather have Corey Davis at 10

I would draft Davis at 10 and see what shakes from the tree to our 2nd round pick......if the NFL analysts are right ONE of these top 4 qbs is gonna be there

It's going to be a WR or CB, I can't see them using the 10th pick on a QB. No WR's are coming here in FA and they need to get Taylor weapons that he won't see running wide open anyways.

Lucky for us this draft seems to be deep in WR's and CB's, two positions that are huge needs.

Edited by Call_Of_Ktulu