Who the Bills will pick at 10

What position do the bills select with their 1st round pick?  

263 members have voted

1. 1. What position do the bills select with their 1st round pick?

2. 2. Offense or defense in 1st

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the Bills will draft a CB at ten, this is a DB rich draft. I'd say a WR is most likely, followed by a Safety or an LB such as Foster with a possible move down if a team gets antsy about one of these QBs. If they move down and grab a WR or S and pick up a 2nd rounder I'd look for a QB in the 2nd and a CB or LB. Most likely pick as of now would be Davis or Mike Williams .

For whatever it's worth, Mike Mayock's comparison for Reuben Foster is Luke Kuechley. Just sayin'.

If we take a DE in a 4-3, after drafting Lawson and re-signing Hughes, well then Whaley should be fired on the spot.

love these fire whaley on the spot posts, people throw them around for everything now. solomon might be bpa when we pick and right now we only have 2 de so id say he is a real possibility but i doubt he will be there. Can never have to many pass rushers

Were almost guaranteed to take a defensive player at 10, CB most likely.... Looks like were losing Brown, Alexander and Gilmore. My guess is that we take Washington CB Sidney Jones at 10 if we don't trade down.

definately think we are going defense. while it would be nice to get davis, williams, or howard we have playmakers on offense now that we cant get the ball to enough. Maybe more weapons will help or the new coaching staff but i think it will be another stud player that we are complaining about every week because they dont get enough touches

Lol

Man you hate peppers Yolo

I am actually hoping we draft him. In the 4th. To play offense and return kicks. Maybe I'll be wrong and he is a starting safety out of the gate. I'm just a casual observer of games. His coverage skills just are very raw imo, and it would scare me to put him out there vs NFL talent. A team with the luxury of taking a project may benefit.

I hope we trade back and gain another pick or two. Then draft a DB. Hope we go heavy on D.

I like Davis and Williams but with the free agent signings so far I don't think it's the direction of this team right now... Unfortunately.

Were almost guaranteed to take a defensive player at 10, CB most likely.... Looks like were losing Brown, Alexander and Gilmore. My guess is that we take Washington CB Sidney Jones at 10 if we don't trade down.

Theres my pick..

Regardless of TT staying our first pick should be: 1) Mahomes, 2) Watson, 3) Williams. End of story.

Go Bills!!;!;

A huge NO to a WR at ten who's had two neck surgeries following a broken neck! Also,people dont seem to realize that McD needs a WLB for this D. It's his most important piece,and should be addressed very early in the draft. And I say draft because we don't have the cash for that kind of skill player this year. I expect them to trade back,gain extra picks,and grab Cunningham or Reddick in the middle of the first

Lol

Man you hate peppers Yolo

He's not polished. Good returner but raw at everything else. 2nd rounder at best.

Okay, maybe the Raiders do something stupid.

Knowing DW he'll trade 2 1st rounders just to move up one spot to get a bust of a player like Sammy.

Cool post bro'