Who the Bills will pick at 10

What position do the bills select with their 1st round pick?  

263 members have voted

1. 1. What position do the bills select with their 1st round pick?

2. 2. Offense or defense in 1st

The Bills will draft Chad Kelly QB with the 10th pick and claim it is a steal. LOL

Top CB or WR available

They let Gilmore and Woods go and draft 1 player to replace them. This is called spinning your wheels and leads to ten more years of 7-9 seasons.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a rare occurrence and won't happen here.

Mahomes is a disaster waiting to happen.

The fact that you said he is inaccurate leads me to believe you are reading draft profiles and not watching his tape.

The Chiefs, Steelers, and Giants are all looking at him closely. Those are good front offices that understand QB play.

The fact that you said he is inaccurate leads me to believe you are reading draft profiles and not watching his tape.

The Chiefs, Steelers, and Giants are all looking at him closely. Those are good front offices that understand QB play.

Never said innacurate. Said inconsistent.

And I've watched plenty of Mahomes to form my very accurate and educated opinion.

Mahomes? No thanks.

The Bills will draft Chad Kelly QB with the 10th pick and claim it is a steal. LOL

They let Gilmore and Woods go and draft 1 player to replace them. This is called spinning your wheels and leads to ten more years of 7-9 seasons.

ok,I'm in favor of banning some 2k+ posters here.

For everybody here arguing about Mr Mahomes, I am going to break it down in one question

WHO is the better overall propsect?

Jared Goff OR Pat Mahomes??

I don't think it's close and look at the learning curve Goff is facing

Air Raid + bad mechanics= minimum 3-5 year project

For everybody here arguing about Mr Mahomes, I am going to break it down in one question

WHO is the better overall propsect?

Jared Goff OR Pat Mahomes??

I don't think it's close and look at the learning curve Goff is facing

Air Raid + bad mechanics= minimum 3-5 year project

The system downgrades were done on Dak Prescott and Derek Carr as well. Scout the traits. And his mechanics are not bad. Bad mechanics are when you cannot throw the ball where you want it. Philip Rivers had terrible mechanics from the textbook but he was very accurate. It's the same with Mahomes.

Edited by jeffismagic

The system downgrades were done on Dak Prescott and Derek Carr as well. Scout the traits. And his mechanics are not bad. Bad mechanics are when you cannot throw the ball where you want it. Philip Rivers had terrible mechanics from the textbook but he was very accurate. It's the same with Mahomes.

No mechanics are in two levels...

Shoulder and up

And below the waist

He has some of the worst footwork in years for a QB prospect

FYI Phillip Rivers had feet like ballerina

Mechanics have EVERYTHING to do with CONSISTENCY

Edited by Buffalo716

No mechanics are in two levels...

Shoulder and up

And below the waist

He has some of the worst footwork in years for a QB prospect

FYI Phillip Rivers had feet like ballerina

Mechanics have EVERYTHING to do with CONSISTENCY

As Mahomes begins to act on his decision to throw, he brings his front shoulder around to his target, then violently swings his hips/torso as he brings his arm up to throw. It does not look conventional, but it’s perfectly functional and it works for Mahomes.

http://www.qbmecca.com/differentiating-poor-mechanics-versus-inconsistent-mechanics/

As Mahomes begins to act on his decision to throw, he brings his front shoulder around to his target, then violently swings his hips/torso as he brings his arm up to throw. It does not look conventional, but it’s perfectly functional and it works for Mahomes.[/size]

http://www.qbmecca.com/differentiating-poor-mechanics-versus-inconsistent-mechanics/

Phillip Rivers who you compared his throwing motion too earlier was a top 10 lock

He DID A BUNCH OF THINGS GREAT

Mahomes is a 2nd round propsect with a little attention garnered in the late 1ST

Their careers and play styles are nothing alike

There is not one scout who thinks mahomes has good mechanics consistently

Phillip Rivers who you compared his throwing motion too earlier was a top 10 lock

He DID A BUNCH OF THINGS GREAT

Mahomes is a 2nd round propsect with a little attention garnered in the late 1ST

Their careers and play styles are nothing alike

There is not one scout who thinks mahomes has good mechanics consistently

Philip Rivers does not have text book mechanics. That was the point. You made up the rest.

Philip Rivers does not have text book mechanics. That was the point. You made up the rest.

But he has feet like a ballerina. Text book lower body mechanics

Mahomes has horrible lower body mechanics

Edited by Buffalo716

I think with all of the holes, we have to trade down, there's a lot of quality in this draft, so trading back getting an additional 2nd or third and coming out with 4 potential quality starters would be huge.