Who the Bills will pick at 10

What position do the bills select with their 1st round pick?  

263 members have voted

1. 1. What position do the bills select with their 1st round pick?

2. 2. Offense or defense in 1st

Corey Davis.

Sammy Watkins is hugely talented, but until he proves he can stay fit, a WR who is at least a very good number 2 is needed. Davis seems more rounded than Mike Williams and sharper.

Unless Hooker or Adams fall, I dont see a safety worth the value at 10, its good in round 2 and 3 so would rather we wait if one of the top 2 guys are there

Wlb....That's the biggest need at this point. McDermott NEEDS a playmaker there.safety n CB in rounds two and three,hopefully we pick up another pick in rds 2-3 to grab WR

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless of who we have interviewed I want one of these guy's

Malik Hooker

Jamal Adams

Marshon Lattimore

Mike Williams

Corey Davis

Solomon Thomas

Or Sidney Jones

I wouldn't be upset with any of these players. I've seen Jones play a lot and he's got the skillz.

Why is that?

Because Mahomes should be a mid round pick.

Worst footwork I've seen on a QB in years.

Quirky mechanics.

Air Raid offense. No Air Raid QB has ever been successful in the NFL.

He has a strong arm. But having a strong arm means nothing if the accuracy is inconsistent. Which it is.

I wouldn't touch Mahomes before the 4th round. If that.

I wouldn't be upset with any of these players. I've seen Jones play a lot and he's got the skillz.

Because Mahomes should be a mid round pick.

Worst footwork I've seen on a QB in years.

Quirky mechanics.

Air Raid offense. No Air Raid QB has ever been successful in the NFL.

He has a strong arm. But having a strong arm means nothing if the accuracy is inconsistent. Which it is.

I wouldn't touch Mahomes before the 4th round. If that.

And which QB's do you like in this draft?

And which QB's do you like in this draft?

I don't like any.

Only QB I'd be ok with early is Watson. And even that's a stretch.

I hope they take a chance on a guy in the mid rounds (Kaaya, Webb) and hope they find something but I am not hopeful. It's a gross year for QB's.

I don't like any.

Only QB I'd be ok with early is Watson. And even that's a stretch.

I hope they take a chance on a guy in the mid rounds (Kaaya, Webb) and hope they find something but I am not hopeful. It's a gross year for QB's.

Mahomes is thought of as the best QB in the draft by some NFL scouts. I like his accuracy more than Dak from last year.

http://draftbreakdown.com/patrick-mahomes-ii-is-the-most-talented-quarterback-in-the-2017-draft/

Don't just trade back, trade out if you can for a #1 next year and more picks this year. Take those two #1s and turn them in to the franchise QB we've been waiting for. Be that Sam Darnold, or the best in 2017

Don't just trade back, trade out if you can for a #1 next year and more picks this year. Take those two #1s and turn them in to the franchise QB we've been waiting for. Be that Sam Darnold, or the best in 2017

If Darnold is Luck he won't be traded by the worst team. That's a pipe dream.

** This is based on who we interviewed**

** Not who I'd take at 10 with more available**

Whoever the Bills select will the #10 pick I can guarantee you 1 thing... It will be a player that the Bills interviewed

With the Tyrod Taylor restructure, I say we do not go QB at 10 so those prospects are out

So what prospects does that leave us with at the tenth overall pick?

Mike Williams- 6'3 225 LBs

The big, long, physical receiver is plenty gifted. While he doesn't possess top end speed or nuanced route running he excells at winning at the LOS and when the ball is in the air. Uncanny ability to win 50-50 balls

Jabril Peppers- 5'11 215

Michigan's Swiss army knife has played safety, linebacker, RB and returned punts and kicks for Michigan. But he projects as a in the box, blitzing SS at the NFL level.. while he doesn't possess great ball skills he sells his body out in the run willing to give his body up to keep gap contain

Solomon Thomas- 6'3 275LBs

The Stanford product is one of the most versatile and intriguing prospects in the draft.. if he had a bit more length he would easily project as a top 5 player.. Thomas is built very well with great thickness that will allow him to play in either 43 or 34 schemes.. he has an all day motor that doesn't quit and flashes all pro potential.. needs to work in leverage

I also believe we interviewed Sidney Jones. The long, rangy corner from Washington

At the end of the day I'm hoping we pull the trigger on Mike Williams or Solomon Thomas if available

Preferably Thomas who has all pro potential and I think will give us a young , fierce line that is versatile and punishes teams

Ughhh but we need a WR sooo bad!!

Williams or Corey Davis please!!

Top CB or WR available

I haven't seen one scout or executive have Mahomes atop their QB crop

He has some alarming negatives

He has great pocket presence, accurate in the pocket and when pressured, a lightning release, big arm, can throw on the run, and has leadership skills. Works for me.

The mechanics crowd are focused on a process, not the result.

Edited by jeffismagic