The Pegula's are bad owners.

They are good people but they seem pretty bad at running a football team.

First of all they keep Doug Whaley as GM (which a lot of people thought he should have been gone)

Ok fine... Then it's reported that Whaley wants a new QB, and Mcdermott wants to keep Taylor... AND ownership ends up siding with the coach over the GM?

How do you keep a GM and then not even listen to him?

This is just baffling... winning teams don't operate like this.

I'm starting to think these front office guys and agents for that matter might leak or at least allow the propagation of mistruths to the scoop hungry media to generate noise. Nah....

Must just be a bunch of dummies that are mysteriously affluent and highly placed in hundred million dollar corporations.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all they keep Doug Whaley as GM (which a lot of people thought he should have been gone)

Ok fine... Then it's reported that Whaley wants a new QB, and Mcdermott wants to keep Taylor... AND ownership ends up siding with the coach over the GM?

Haven't seen many posts on here that are just a hot take mess, but I think this falls in that category.

They kept Doug Whaley and let him actually do his job and select the Head Coaching candidates and then you are surprised they worked together to decide on TT.

I just do not get some takes.

Edited by Rochesterfan

Newbie trying hard to stir the pot. Post it and sign off. Talking crap .. has no knowledge of how things are done and looking for shock effects. You will be gone soon

I hope so - that would make things so much better around here.

This is what the problem with the other board was.

Hot takes and run - just to get a reaction and stir up the posters.

where do you get your info from? Cuz this is just an uninformed post...they are NEW owners,not BAD ones.They haven't had a chance to be bad yet...c'mon people,this is silly talk

^This.

The so-called "reporting" the OP speaks of is that sports version of fake news, some of which seems to come from guys that live in their parents' basement.

It is the off-season, and people "report" all kinds of speculative rubbish. Just stop reading all that crap. I know Bills fans are hungry for news, but good God, make some better choices in what sports gossip you believe.

I hope so - that would make things so much better around here.

This is what the problem with the other board was.

Hot takes and run - just to get a reaction and stir up the posters.

I see a 26 page thread on the first page of this board that is equally as absurd that wasn't started by a newbie.

I think Whaley is at the 11th hour in Buffalo. I can't forsee him being around next year unless there is an incredible turnaround. He's had some decent free agency pickups, but his ability to get quality players from the draft has been atrocious.

I see a 26 page thread on the first page of this board that is equally as absurd that wasn't started by a newbie.

totaly different Its the QB. Been the big story the whole off season .

This was hit and run bashing the owners that keep us talking Bills Football. With out them I know I would not be cheering on the Toronto Bills.

The guy that started it can lock it. Or delete it

Edited by mead107

totaly different Its the QB. Been the big story the whole off season .

This was hit and run bashing the owners that keep us talking Bills Football. With out them I know I would not be cheering on the Toronto Bills.

The guy that started it can lock it. Or delete it

My point being that stupid threads come in all shapes and forms. I'm pretty sure you guys have witnessed your share over the years and they are not all of a sudden exclusive to us refugees.

My point being that stupid threads come in all shapes and forms. I'm pretty sure you guys have witnessed your share over the years and they are not all of a sudden exclusive to us refugees.

Wait until you see the artwork that Yeezy comes up with...

This is what is usually referred to on this board as "an agenda."

Wait until you see the artwork that Yeezy comes up with...

I keep hearing that name.....I can hardly wait. Sounds like a guy we had called S-K-E-L-A-T-O-R.

You see that name, do everyone a favor and ban him before he starts.

There are a couple of 26 page threads, but the one on TT started by a long time poster was not started with a complete rant and then ditch the thread.

Are there a few Hot takes in it - Yep, but that was not the complete intent.

The other thing - notice there are not 50 TT threads on the front page - they are all contained into the one thread.

On the BBMB each poster with an opinion would start their own thread and the entire first page would be TT threads and they would all contradict each other and there would not be more than a few logical posts in each.

There are a couple of 26 page threads, but the one on TT started by a long time poster was not started with a complete rant and then ditch the thread.

The other thing - notice there are not 50 TT threads on the front page - they are all contained into the one thread.

On the BBMB each poster with an opinion would start their own thread and the entire first page would be TT threads and they would all contradict each other and there would not be more than a few logical posts in each.

Actually the one I was referring to was the McCoy thread.....but it is neither here nor there. Just me sounding off.

I promise you that will not happen here.