Steve Christie Calling out Bills FO

Not just any player but the all-time leader in points should be on the shortlist. It's about honoring the past by maintaining healthy relationships with those who contributed to the franchise.

OK so you must bend to the will of any former player just for the sake of "Maintaining healthy relationships"

Why not tell that to Christie since he is the one that ruined the healthy relationship...

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't understand why people don't understand this. Carpenter is an experienced veteran who has kicked almost 10 years. Why do we think Carpenter would a) think he needs someone like Christie's help, and b) what would Carpenter believe Christie would tell him that he doesn't already know.

On top of all that, we assume Whaley is a roster nazi or something solely because we don't know the full story. Its confirmation bias at its best - "I never liked that Whaley guy, so he must've been like :censored: Christie, we can handle our own business."

Because Two bills Drive.

Anyone know how to put out a pitchfork that was prematurely set on fire?

My question is: How many game winning kicks has Danny Crossman attempted? He was a freakin' defensive back in college! I watched the kickers during training camp and there was nary a coach near them. The kickers and punters were helping each other. It would only make sense to have a real kicker to help out a kicker!

The Bills issued a statement that Whaley thanked Christie for his offer but thought it was best for Carp to keep working with his coach. Just to clarify who Christie was referring to. http://buffalonews.com/2017/03/07/christie-claims-whaley-rebuffed-offer-help-bills-kickers/

Makes sense. Whaley probably knew that they were gonna release Carp anyway at the end of the year, so whats the point? Unless Christie is a kicking coach (which I dont think he is) I understand where Bills mgmt was comong from.

Thanks, but no thanks. Dead man walking.

My question is: How many game winning kicks has Danny Crossman attempted? He was a freakin' defensive back in college! I watched the kickers during training camp and there was nary a coach near them. The kickers and punters were helping each other. It would only make sense to have a real kicker to help out a kicker!

That's a brilliant take on this. How many did Bruce Dehaven? I guess when we have a stupid topic.....

@viccarucci

Steve Christie: Carpenter told him he never received Christie's offer to help w kicking. #Bills NEW at [bN] Blitz: https://t.co/qk7fc6w7ku

Well that answers who the "he" was.

Still don't think it's a big deal. If Christie felt such a huge urge to help out Carpenter, why not just contact Carp personally? I'm sure he could have got his phone number or email.

Well that answers who the "he" was.

Still don't think it's a big deal. If Christie felt such a huge urge to help out Carpenter, why not just contact Carp personally? I'm sure he could have got his phone number or email.

Hey Carp, aim more to the left.

@viccarucci

Steve Christie: Carpenter told him he never received Christie's offer to help w kicking. #Bills NEW at [bN] Blitz: https://t.co/qk7fc6w7ku

Well that's it, THIS is obviously the reason he wound up being terrible. Help he was never offer or new he could receive was obviously holding him back from converting on simple extra points