Favorite things about Two Bills Drive vs. BBMB

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This board is ran a lot better and more under control...

Without a doubt. Also more knowledgeable from my experiences on both boards. I rarely posted on BBMB because I knew where every conversation would lead and it's not to a good destination.

I really hope that one guy with the Bruce Smith avi makes his way here. He was starting to become one of the funniest/most entertaining posters over there (not sure if he was trying to be funny but he was a riot).

The "head up their arse mods" not being here is what I am most thankful for. I got a week long ban for saying "championship" on the thread about the new PR guy. COME ON...

Edited by Elite Poster

The "head up their arse mods" not being here is what I am most thankful for. I got a week long ban for saying "championship" on the thread about the new PR guy. COME ON...

A ban? The mods here are usually pretty easy going and saying "championship" wouldn't even be looked at twice. The only thing I know that is frowned upon is starting a new thread during a game. Everything generally gets merged into the game day thread.

Other than that, this is a great board. I was on the other one for a little while but the mods and dipshits there were overbearing.

Perhaps one of the greatest features of TBD is how special needs members (like Ryan L Billz, FireChan, joesixpack, ChefJim) and even female members (Gugny, Mead and JFH) are given a forum to express their views.

your the one that keeps giving me money to continue to be your friend.

Next Friday you are taking me out to lunch.

Edited by mead107

Getting together and meeting the posters.

Tailgate opener, lunch with them (your area or my area) driving 3 hours to meet at a winery or brew pub.

We all make this place a fantastic place to talk about what we love , BILLS football.

Perhaps one of the greatest features of TBD is how special needs members (like Ryan L Billz, FireChan, joesixpack, ChefJim) and even female members (Gugny, Mead and JFH) are given a forum to express their views.

When I'm a mod, you'll pay for that.

I like the depth of knowledge and that nobody criticizes me for being naked and/or on the toilet when I post. Other boards just seem so against that.

Like my hero Dude Lebowski once said, "It's All About Feeling Free Man....". Wait, maybe that was Rosa Parks...

I like the fact that people who start threads on subjects already covered, or being covered, are getting slapped about for it.

There was way too much of the 'I've seen an article posted about the Bills, I must immediately start a thread on the BBMB about it', approach. Even when said article, was referenced by a thread already, often on the first page.

I get that there will be small time differences when something first crops up, but these would be hours, or sometimes days between, and the poster just couldn't be bothered to check. And then whined when it (eventually) got merged.

Kindly keep smacking posters upside the head whenever they do this lazy garbage. ;)

Oh, and the language filters are obviously far better set up.

Tbh, it never ceased to amaze me, how badly set up the boards were, particularly when you are talking about being 'official'. Whoever was actually 'running' them, with software versions, hardware etc., pretty much wasn't very good. For those who remember, the last 'General Bills Discussion' forum, was actually previously the 'Rumours and Speculation' one, that they shanghaied over, after one of the game day crashes, as they completely lost the old one. People who complain about the merging of everything into the 'Gameday' thread, seem to conveniently forget, that it was as much a function of 'crash protection', as it was about stopping repetitive 'so and so sucks, or so and so is awesome' threads being started.