BBMB Refugee Registry

Nobody is born the GOAT. That must be earned...

Drunk and Pygmy are simply adjectives. Society has written off our kind for centuries. The fact that I can be the GOAT, while also being drunk, only adds to the legacy. Admittedly, the Pygmy stereotypes are all true, though...I was able to overcome the odds.

However, I fully acknowledge that being the GOAT of the BBMB and coming here is like being the greatest player in the CFL making the jump to the NFL...

Sweet...We have Doug Flutie on board !

I was very clear on that point. The refugees wanton disregard for the rules which are FOR THEIR OWN PROTECTION is just baffling.

SDS may withdraw funding for sanctuary forums if we don't tighten up around here.

Too all the DP's BBMB, "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!" just leave the poor and wretched out. Welcome!

Another BBMB refugee here. 15 years on that board. What a stupid move on their part to get rid of it. Like I'm going to Snapchat my friends about the Bills hahaha.

Being a Bills fan is as crushing as the atmosphere on Venus. I'll be lurking mostly. Peace.

Another BBMB refugee here. 15 years on that board. What a stupid move on their part to get rid of it. Like I'm going to Snapchat my friends about the Bills hahaha.

Being a Bills fan is as crushing as the atmosphere on Venus. I'll be lurking mostly. Peace.

Seriously. Snapchat is for sending pics of your junk only. Separation of sext and sport!