BBMB Refugee Registry

All displaced members of the former Buffalo Bills Message Board will be required to register here in this thread. Please provide the following:

1. List of user names and aliases used over the last 5 years;

2. Dates active;

3. City of residence;

4. How old were you when the Bills last made the playoffs.

5. List of your fears;

6. List of your turn ons;

7. Fitz or Trent?;

8. Have you ever tried reattata?;

9. mrags should stay. True or False; and

10. Complete the following sentence: "Ralph is " ________________.

Compliance with the BBMB Registry grants you full posting rights here at TBD and the status as Probationary Idiot under the DCT Act of 1998. Failure to comply means your status on the Stadium Wall and Off the Wall is invalid and limits you to the un-policed Tribal zones of PPP and MLB.

been a member here since 11/2015 so not really displaced but had standingbuffalo close my account there last month. just got sick of the repetition of threads, mainly QB threads and the arrogance that went along with them. joined there 8/2009 and had 15,100 posts and went by the same username as I have here. I am a western new york native and moved south 31 years ago and presently live in northwest florida. I am 55 years old and been a die hard bills fan since the age of 12 and have seen the good, bad and the ugly. mostly ugly but hoping maybe this regime can turn it around?

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

I don't know if I should do this anymore....

Come gather around people

Wherever you roam

And admit that the waters

Around you have grown

And accept it that soon

You'll be drenched to the bone

And if your breath to you is worth saving

Then you better start swimming or you'll sink like a stone

For the times they are a-changing