official Buffalo Bills message board shut down

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've already seen familiar faces here. Hopefully this is a better platform, with less random bans for no known reason or explanation. That said,Greetings to all

Welcome. We collect your spleen upon entry.

Search "shah" and "Shaq Lawson" for context

according to the announcement, its permanent. The team wants the fans to use the social media platforms instead.

yeah, was going to edit my post. I see it's official. there was a time it was a good place to discuss bills football. I was a member there 8 years and lurked for a good 5 before joining. they're using the reason for shutdown as a move forward with the social media sources but I have a hunch it also had to do with just a big decline in quality of posts/posters.

I used to post there but this site has been much better for football discussions for years.

Things can get heated but ultimately most people here are fun to chat football with.

Plus this is the one the WGR people read!

Edited by TheFunPolice

To shut it down without any warning, as the fans there are alleging, is incredibly stupid on the Bills part. This team does so many dumb things on so many different levels, you just have to laugh.

Yep. This organization constantly does things that make themselves look clueless and classless. Everything about the organization (with the exception of Terry's wallet) is second rate.

You can have my spleen,but I reserve the right to maintain my own opinions without being bashed lol....hopefully I didn't need to even make such a request here,but coming from where I was,I thought I'd throw out such a disclaimer just in case

Terry probably agrees.

He's the one that bitches about the media being to harsh. Newsflash Terry, win football games and the media won't bash your team.

Terry is very intelligent and is obviously a great businessman, but there is no doubt that he lacks PR skills. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5